Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
*Strike*
 
Marcos Mantis?
 
Winner!
 
Yay!
What car is this??



I might not be on until late tomorrow so sorry if i don't reply to your answers straight away.


cheers:D
 
Haven't a clue at first thought it was a Nissan Be-1 but the Be-1 has circluar headlights though so I am stumped.
 
Yep you'd be right it's not a nissan Be-1
 
Nope
 
Saab 96?
 
Lotus Europa?
 
2cv?
 
No so far but beerzgood's close.:confused:
 
Renault 4
 
Nope, close but not as close as beerzgood
 
Citroën Ami?

Citroën Dyane?
 
1975 Citreon Mehari?
 
We have a...WINNER!!
​
Your Turn!
 
I will post a headlight or tailllight in a few minutes or so but first I need to fix my hunger plus I want to think of something really hard.

P.S I figured it out because I also found that actual picture on a Citreon Classic Car Site :)
 
Try this one for size...
What car is this?

Cheers!​
 
Peugeot 206?
 
Ascari?
 
Looks a bit like a Koenigsegg?
 
Looks a bit like a Koenigsegg?
Nope you are getting even further away. Probably the closest to the country so far was the Tommi's guess.
 
I could've sworn it was an Ascari A10...
So Peugeot is French right? So is the company situated in Germany?
 
Back