Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Daewoo Leganza?
 
Nope nope.
 
Can we ask more generally? "Is it European?" for example.
 
Yes, especially since most or all of the guesses have been japanese, and No.
 
Holden Commodore? (I don't know why...)
 
It cant be a Holden, thats Australian, and Australia is not in Europe.

I am pretty certain it is an Vauxhall Astra III Saloon

Edit: Sorry, I forgot. It's only Vauxhall in England, and it might confuse less people if I use sedan instead of saloon. I think the car is an
Opel Astra III Sedan.

PS: III means MK3, if anyone knows what that means!
 
I said Yes, you could ask for hints, but, No, it isn't european.
 
Of course. This light is from a previous generation of the model, though.
 
Mercedes Benz E-Class?
 
I said Yes, you could ask for hints, but, No, it isn't european.

Not you're a peein'.
 
No and No. Not American.
 
No, not American at all. It was sold in America, though. Why would you guess Jaguar when I said before that it wasn't European?

Not a prius either.
 
A car model might help then.
 
No, not American at all. It was sold in America, though. Why would you guess Jaguar when I said before that it wasn't European?

Not a prius either.

Whoops. I keep thinking single-mindedly about car nationalities. For instance, if it's not European, I think it's American. If it's not Japanese, I think it's European, and such.

Also, it's been a while since I was last here, and I'm stumped.
 
Nope.

Again, not American, not European, not Japanese.

Is this the longest we've been on one light?

 


I seriously have no idea. After reading everyone else's guesses, I still can't come up with squat.
 
Nope.

Again, not American, not European, not Japanese.

Is this the longest we've been on one light?


2 pages and 25 days can't be all wrong, now, can it?

Is it African, Russian, or Chinese?
 
Okay, it's Korean, and it's not a Proton. Let's go from here.
 
Back