Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Hmm.

Rolls Royce Silver Seraph?

Edit: Or MX5?
 
One of the myriad of AC Ace variants?

Or perhaps a Lister Le Mans?
 
vector?
venturi?
 
Mazda Miata?

Suzuki Cappucino?

Mazda AZ1?

Geo metro?

Geo Storm?
 
Mazda MX-3?
 
None of the above.

Clue: It's not Japanese and i very much doubt it was cheap ;)
 
Yeah I know. Just the fact that I was way off. I thought I had recognized the car as Japanese, but I didn't want to go through pictures finding what it was, so I left it up to someone else to find.
 
it's probably a quick car due to the body being very low, and not looking a modified nova driven by a guy named darren.
 
Still nope.

clue: It's been featured within the many pages of the 'Did You See Anything Good Today' thread. And spotted just the once.
 
I slightly get the feeling that it's Italian, after upping the brightness, resolution, and flipping it upside down. I'm not sure what effect flipping the picture is supposed to ahve, but these are just my thoughts.

Also, he never denied it was from the mid-90s, though he did deny that it ws cheap and Japanese. Clue?
 
Pontiac Firebird?
 
Alfa Romero?
 
It's English and related to the DB7.
 
Not a Solo.

*clue* Alex. Is probably the only person on these forums to have seen the car IRL.
 
Some sort of redbodied Jag XJS then? If it's related to the DB7?
 
Back