Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Close but no cigar.
 
Looks like a civic/accord coupe to me (but I haven't read the submissions so far).
 
Honda Civic sedan
 
Damn it, for the fourth time, it's not Japanese, it's Korean.


 
Damn it, for the fourth time, it's not Japanese, it's Korean.

Oh sorry.

Not a clue then.
 
It's not a Kia, it's the other one.


... and that pic is also a clue if you can figure out who it is.
 
Michelangelo?

How about a Hyundai Tuscon? I bet I'm far off. Is it even an SUV?
 
Is it a hundai santa fe?Or is it a not very well known Protomotors car(got that from gt4)
 
Coupe?

Was that man called Coupe?

Or Sonata? Was he a musician?
 
YAY! Yeah, it's a Hyundai Sonata. The clue was moonlight sonata, as that is a statue of a frustrated Beethoven.

 
wooooahmysterylight.jpg


Rawr.
 
subaru 360
2CV
 
No, No.
 
No and No but worryingly close.
 
Ford Pinto. HAHA.

Just kidding i have no idea.
 
No to all except Green_Flag who needs to be more specific ;)
 
1946 Ford Super Deluxe?
 
Toyota Paseo?
 
Back