Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Lexus GS/Toyota Aristo?

1993-97-Lexus-GS-300-93806031990202.jpg
 
They do look kinda similar, plus, Sniffs was apparently close, and he guessed Lexus LS.

So ner.
 
probably is a GS/Aristo. it can't be the Soarer/SC cause it's too wide. where have I seen that ridge design with the hood ...


think I got it.

s14 type 1 Silvia (92-96?)
 
Haha, take that the guy who thought I wasn't serious.

 
I don't know any muscle cars so I'll wait until the next round
 
That headlight does not look like the first gen GS300.

Original:
c1-375x300.jpg


Actual GS300:
GS300.jpg
 
Last edited:
Come to think of it, there are subtle differences... so if that wasn't the car, then what is? (the image's website read that it was the Lexus GS of an owner with scratched headlights. The image showed the new headlight installed) All other guesses were searched, but none of them carried similar headlights to the car shown. I would assume that perhaps I inadvertently took an image of a GS with a body kit.
 
It's weird because if you look at the pic you posted, there's the crease directly beneath the headlight that goes straight to the wheel well (bumper edge) and on the pic of the GS I posted the bumper crease is a ways below the headlight. What's the URL of the site?
 
:odd: dOOd, wtf... hell look at the bumper. The parting lines and bumper details are NOTHING a like.
 
That's the part I was looking at when trying to find a match, but couldn't find anything like that.
 
Hmm... yeah it's solved. No need to thank me. :p

PlymouthBreeze.jpg
 
So I was right, it was a Plymouth Breeze, someone should never post a car picture if they don't know what it is.
 
Last edited:
Very good V1P3R, I believe you've solved the case.
 
Fair enough, my apologies.

Does my pic still get used? If not, I'll save it until next time.
 
Thank's Buick. Anyway, I think Thirdeye should get the go since he guessed it first.
 
Actually peewee guessed first, you said it yourself:
Yep, Peewee got it... I say Dodge Stratus/Plymouth Breeze/Chrysler Cirrus (I think it was) :dopey:
 
Course who knows if either will be back anytime soon, so I say we stick with benzo's for now. He should repost it on this page though if he chooses to continue.
 
woot woot! first win for me XD

someone can select for me
 
I have to conclude it is a Plymouth Breeze, but the grille format looks unfamiliar, and I am not sure on colour options-

Ah, sour grapes for me. Thanks again. I have to guess: some sort of Mazda? RX-3?
 
Old Toyota Crown?

Old Nissan Cedric?
 
No to all. Three more people to guess and I'll give a clue.
 
It's an NSU Ro80, but someone else can take my go. ;)
 
Venari has it.

So, seeing as you're being all generous and stuff. Can I have your car?
 
Back