Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
At the risk of this being suspiciously simple...

Lotus/Ford Cortina?
 
You know me better then that Danny.... (no)
 
TVR Griffith 400? (64-67)

It's the same taillight as a Cortina, DAMMIT!
 
TVR Griffith 400? (64-67)

I'll give you that. It's actually from the Grantura (series II), which is what they based the original Griffith on.

Rotary Junkie's turn.
 
Hi?
0705_z+2008_porsche_911_gt3+tail_light.jpg
 
Porsche 911 Turbo
 
997 GT3 :dopey:
 
CyborgGT got it. Your turn!
 
McLaren F1 or Ferrari F40 methinks, could be wrong though.
 
Incorrect. There is only one of these lights on either side of the car, not two.
 
Alfa 8C?
 
I'm beginning to think that this is a Group B car...

Lancia 037?

However the LEDs look quite modern, the plot thickens...
 
ASL garyia or how ever its spelt?
 
Alfa MiTo? I suppose it could also be an Infiniti G or M series.
 
None of those either. Notice the mesh the light is set on.

Should I reveal a little more of the car?
 
Ferrari California?

[edit]: How stupid am I? The mesh on the F-Cali is like twenty feet away from the lamp.
 
Last edited:
Too easy now. :p Prodrive P2.
 
It's that American Nissan SUV? Pathfinder? I forgot the name. =/.
 
Back