Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Yup. :)
 
x2usjk_th.jpg
 
Tesla Roadster?
 
Probably a Tesla, but I'll go for its twin.

Lotus Elise?
 
Nope, but Jondot has got the right country with the Elise.
 
Ford Contour or maybe Ford Escort.

Deffo a Ford methinks.
 
Dodge Avenger/Stealth (the 90's one) ?
 
Taurus SHO is as close as I can guess but... ITZ RONG.

So hmm... Gah. I got nuthin'.
 
Pretty sure that's a Dodge Stratus, but it's already been mentioned :(
 
Yep, Peewee got it... I say Dodge Stratus/Plymouth Breeze/Chrysler Cirrus (I think it was) :dopey:
 
Is it a Mazda (Protege)?
 
Is it a Kia Bunsen?
 
Okie dokie... Uh, I take it's not a US car?
 
Last edited:
what comes to mind is either a Dodge Avenger coupe...or an american market 200SX (the shape's wrong, though)
 
Mitsubishi Galant?
 
I bet it's the Galant platform. i HOPE that ain't a Talon...but the headlight shape is wrong. it's too dull for an R32 (and not pointy enough)...probably some form of Toyota/Lexus (LS, first gen, mabey?)
 
ignore -_-
 
Last edited:
Back