• Thread starter Daniel
  • 6,821 comments

Daniel

User user
Premium
New Zealand
Auckland
Lazer0pz
Hi all, and merry Xmas. This thread works like the Guess That car & Guess that Track threads. I'll start off on an easy one, whoever gets it, gets the next turn. Simple?
02hogs600.jpg

Are we posting stills of the actual movie, or pictures in which the various components imply a film?

In the case of the former, Wild Hogs.

Are we posting stills of the actual movie, or pictures in which the various components imply a film?

In the case of the former, Wild Hogs.
Sorry, i've got no idea what that means, and yes, you're right about wild hogs

Sorry, i've got no idea what that means
It means that if I posted this:

Off%20camera%20flash.jpg

and someone said The Flash, they would be correct.

The other alternative is we post a still shot from a movie. Whichever way it goes, it must be decided soon or this thread will never get off the ground.

Much like Wild Hogs.

Seeing as I won:

reallyawfulfilm.jpg

And I'm pretty confident this is ungettable.

I thought the guy sitting in the chair could have been Gene Wilder who was in Young Frankenstein.

That's a big negatory.

To give clues, because this is fundamentally unguessable, even though it's the third Google Image Search result for the film's title and one of the most important scenes in the film...

This film is older than I am.
It mainly stars proper, old-school thesps yet contrives to be one of the worst films ever made (outside of B-movies).
Some utter mong is planning to remake it...

Any chance this "utter mong" is Guy Ritchie? Cause all I'm coming up with is Sherlock Holmes.

Nope.

More clues:
One of the stars is Jesus.
The green thing in the picture is the title character.
The guy is sitting in "The Chair", but if the green thing doesn't get to him he won't die...

It is :D

Go on, how much IMDB-bashing did you have to do for that one?

Back