Guess That Track

Tsukuba or SSR5/CSR5?

Edit: sorry if you're only allowed one guess at a time! I've just come from "Guess that car" where you can guess 2 cars in PSP and 3 cars in GT5 so I'm sorry if you're only allowed 1 guess at once here!

Tsukuba and SSR5, yes. ;)đź‘Ť I am not aware of the rules, however.

It does, yes. If you want to know the reason, it's VERY simple:

Infrasound > related to ghost sightings > ghosts haunt > AH and Seatle have begun "haunting" GT5

Not close...The best way to gain cash in one go.

P.S. Starting in 20 minutes I'll be gone to school and get back at 4:00pm so guess quick.

Eeek... I see no way but saying El Capitan as I've been grinding 88C-V's (and thus money) with my B-Spec in GT4..

Edit: In how many hours would 4pm be? (darn time conversion :lol: )

Eeek... I see no way but saying El Capitan as I've been grinding 88C-V's (and thus money) with my B-Spec in GT4..

Edit: In how many hours would 4pm be? (darn time conversion :lol: )
First of all no it's not El Capitan but you're close. And 4:00 pm,jeez it's pacific time but I'm not sure I'm in Venezuela by the way but I'll be back by slightly before that time (Have to bathe I have a life guys :lol:).

Still no Morten pal.Giveaway Hint:I managed to max out the drift points thrice on this one.:sly:

Ice arena is there SVX and thanks to it I got my F2007 because of my epic grinding (Didn't have a buddy to play Ad-Hoc with and i undertook the task of buying every car in the game),also I even managed to max out the points counter at the bottom right of the screen multiple times which meant 4,000,000 Cr. for me :lol:.It was funny when you got to 2 mil or something and it instantaneously goes to 999999999 :lol:.

Anyway your turn SVX.đź‘Ť

Back