Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,594 views
Okay I'm reviving the thread.
2012-Dodge-Journey-Interior-Shifter-View.jpg
 
Looks like a Dodge.
 
Dodge Avenger?
Dodge Journey?
 
Probably a wild guess but Plymouth Prowler?
 
Looks a lot like the sequential from a Toyota MR2 Spyder (MR-S)
 
It does look like the Toyota MR2 but if you look at the visible part of the dash, it curves and the Toyota MR2 dash doesn't do that. I can't think of anything that it could be...
 
Is it an MR-S?
 
Is it an MR-S?
You're right but PsychoMuppet got it first. It is an MR2, but specifically it is an MR2 Spyder SMT (Sequential Manual Transmission).
 
That's an Audi I think. Probably an S or RS.
 
Ok then.

Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Nissan, Suzuki, Daihatsu, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia? ;)
 
Lexus IS?
 
Hyundai Veloster? (I think that's how you spell it.)
 
One of you has the right make
 
Hyundai i40?
 
I'm guessing that it's one of the newer model Subaru's. Maybe the BRZ or an Impreza?
 
Back