Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,582 views
I was just modeling/texturing a BRZ in Google Sketchup a few minutes ago. Anyways:
2011_nissan_370z-pic-8989924461964288783.png
 
Nissan 370Z?
 
Somebody take my go im out at the mo:-)
 
J57OIDF.jpg
 
Is it a Ferrari 550 Maranello?

EDIT: If I get it right, someone else can take my go. I like guessing.
 
Last edited:
It's actually a Barchetta, but you were close enough. lol
 
2012-nissan-maxima-gear-shift.jpg
 
Nissan Maxima?
 
Looks like a Lexus.
 
Is it a Nissan Pathfinder?
 
It says it's a Nissan Maxima.:sly:

What is it? Did you reverse-search the image? That's called cheating. Play the game fairly or don't play at all.
 
If you quote the post and read the link, it says Nissan Maxima in it. I wouldn't necessarily call it cheating to look at it, but I would if you used it to guess your answer like he did.
 
What is it? Did you reverse-search the image? That's called cheating. Play the game fairly or don't play at all.
The URL says "Nissan Maxima SV." :p
 
Gotcha, but why would you need to quote it?
 
What is it? Did you reverse-search the image? That's called cheating. Play the game fairly or don't play at all.

Wat?


Some else already said it was a Maxima.:dunce: I cheated nothing, noir did I claim I won anything. I stated very clearly it "SAY's IT'S A MAXIMA"! How am I "cheating" anything or claiming I am guessing anything. More like I'm informing the poster we can see the info easily! If I was trying to cheat why would I tell you what it say's ? :confused::lol:
 
Can someone take the go now?
 
Can someone take the go now?

Yeesh I thought it was 24 hours. And for this one you can just guess the manufacture and I'd be happy.
0gcqumm.jpg
 
Nope. The dashboard should give you an indication of year and possibly where it's from.
 
I'm thinking Ford, but I honestly have no idea :boggled:.
 
I'm sure I've seen something like that in a classic cars magazine. Looks kinda like a Model J?
 
^You got it. Impressive!
 
I'm not very good at putting the photos up here because I choose easy ones or I do something stupid like put the link in the picture, haha. Here we go anyway...

 
Back