Guess the gear shifter.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 6,451 comments
  • 185,582 views
A Mini of some sort?
 
Looks like a Fiat 500L to me.
 
Mazda 2?
 
No to both of you.

CLUE: This car is Italian.
Should be pretty obvious now.
 
Fiat Punto?
 
Alfa Mito?
 
Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
 
May be easy.

 
Beetle.
 
Your turn. I knew you'd get it if no one else would. :p
 
He has 24 hours...
 
Boy, are you people impatient or what? People go two weeks without taking their turn and nobody cares, but when I wait a few hours, people are already saying something about it. lol

Anyways, this might be an easy one.
XtiVEUm.jpg
 
American?

And also, when I said you had 24 hours, I was telling YouButNotYou that he should wait that long before asking, not just 2 or 3.
 
It's not American and it's not a Subaru.
 
Is it an M3?
 
No.
 
Yeah, sorry about being impatient. I didn't mean to be or sound rude but I was just asking. I won't in the future. Again, sorry. :)

I thought it was a Vauxhall of some sort at first but then maybe a Honda Accord or Acura TL? It looks like a saloon/estate to me anyway.
 
That technically is American since it's a 4th Gen. Acura TL. :sly:
 
Yeah, sorry about being impatient. I didn't mean to be or sound rude but I was just asking. I won't in the future. Again, sorry. :)

I thought it was a Vauxhall of some sort at first but then maybe a Honda Accord or Acura TL? It looks like a saloon/estate to me anyway.

It's a TL. Your turn.
 
Jaguar of some sort?
 
Back