Guess the Track Thread..

• Thread starter TurboSmoke
  • 223 comments
Well not many people have capture cards, so i'll do another one. If you have a digi cam or a web cam you could take a picture of the screen. That would be even better because the lower quality would be harder to decipher.

Here's an easy one, because it can only be two different tracks.

PolyPhonic 001....

guess the track

Attachments

• poly12.jpg
    poly12.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 33
Trial Mountain forwards, approaching T3.

Edit: Hmm... No yellow chevrons... Maybe it's Trial Mountain Reverse, leading to the back straight?

Originally posted by Famine
Trial Mountain forwards, approaching T3.

Edit: Hmm... No yellow chevrons... Maybe it's Trial Mountain Reverse, leading to the back straight?

it is my new lifelong abmition to post a pic on here that Famine cannot guess....he knows every grain of every piece of tarmac from 174 different angles...

guess this smarty...

the Audi Quattro....(i have driven one of these last year)..

Attachments

• quattro.jpg
    quattro.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 65
also...

The HUGELY underrated Lister Storm V12....one of the most prolific British Racers of all time....an outstanding record and totally MURDERED by the bum-chums @ PD

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 63
The first is Grand Valley forwards, first hairpin (changing sign, slight uphill gradient on entry).

The second is Apricot Hill forwards, on the big corner between the T2 split and the hairpin at the bottom...

first is grand valley (tell by sand and grandstands) secon is apricot hill as i just know this from driftin around it

Yeah now that I look at it I can't believe I thought the second one was Grand Valley, considering that's the track that I always go to in run and settings to test new cars. That's just sad on my part.:(

Back