Guess the Track Thread..

• Thread starter TurboSmoke
  • 223 comments
Originally posted by TurboSmoke
here it is again

Hmm. That shot is Swiss Alps forwards... You pass T2 over the bridge, run through a left-right S-bend, onto this short straight section of track, before turning right up onto a bendy straight bit for T3...

Originally posted by Famine
Hmm. That shot is Swiss Alps forwards... You pass T2 over the bridge, run through a left-right S-bend, onto this short straight section of track, before turning right up onto a bendy straight bit for T3...

yes famine...
but it is Swiss Alps II where the track is run backwards...i turned the car the wrong way and raced it backwards in the opposite way from the car i was supposed to be racing....hence it looks like Swiss Alps forward right at the place you correctly guess..but i am infact going the wrong way through swiss alps II

check out the 'camera' angle of the replay, it only shows that position when running the 'wrong way'

SOMEONE ELSE POST A SHOT...please..

A-ha! Gotcha... Some people say I & II, some say track and track reverse, some say forwards and backwards, all for the same thing... But I understand you now :D

Originally posted by Famine
A-ha! Gotcha... Some people say I & II, some say track and track reverse, some say forwards and backwards, all for the same thing... But I understand you now :D

i know waht you mean....its all very confusing..:confused: :confused: :)

funny angle....sitting on the track....guess it.

Attachments

• track1.jpg
    track1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 30
Originally posted by bondy_1625
ssr5 I fwds :D
sry me no have piccies:(

yes...your right...whether it forwars or backwards, i dunno how to say since there are no cars on itt...:D

wot 'bout this?

Attachments

• track2.jpg
    track2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
hmm.....too light to be seattle.....billboards say to me....r246 but...what corner?!?!......ahh i dunno my guess is r246 bkwds

(r246 I bkwds or r246 II fwds)
:P

Originally posted by bondy_1625
hmm.....too light to be seattle.....billboards say to me....r246 but...what corner?!?!......ahh i dunno my guess is r246 bkwds

(r246 I bkwds or r246 II fwds)
:P

yep...tokyo it is......

Back