GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,399 views
Congrats, your the lucky one to choose a ticket/car!

Thanks :)

I will take a '42 ticket.

Do I send you a FR, or you will send the FR?
 
I'll have to guess Saddle Tan Metallic
 
Thanks :)

I will take a '42 ticket.

Do I send you a FR, or you will send the FR?

Worst ticket available, but your choice.

Ill send you a FR asap....have 2 cars to ship out today and tomorrow...
 
Worst ticket available, but your choice.

Ill send you a FR asap....have 2 cars to ship out today and tomorrow...

I know, but I'm missing most of the tickets, and would start somewhere, that was the reason, also because it's a ticket so bad it could be hard to get latter...

And don't worry, I can wait for the ticket.
 
OK cool.

Wednesday you receive your ticket, and I'll open another GuessTheCar #6 :-)
 
My first thought was a Mustang so I'm going to go with the Mach 1 ’71..Colour I don't know..to the post above me which car comes with Barcelona Orange?

I presume you mean Barcelona Orange pearl?

Sorry, ask Igwyana, he is our paint specialist!

That paint comes from Suzuki ;)
 
Is this car a Ranger Stormer Concept by Land Rover?
 
Gallardo, Aranco paint.
 
the color is chrome orange metallic.......
 
I was nearly right..ah well,better luck next time. By the way thanks for all the help Outeke!!
 
Ford GT
Chrome Orange Metallic
just guessing...
 
Still no color matches!
 
Renault sport clio renault sport V6 24V '00
 
Renault sport clio renault sport V6 24V '00

We found the car mate, you can only guess on color now :)
 
:ouch: Atomic orange metallic tintcoat sounds nice:)
 
Electric orange
 
Getting less and less available orange colors....
 
When you said "You are out this time mate", did you mean for the whole competition or just for the day? I've read over the rules 50 times now so I won't be editing.
 
When you said "You are out this time mate", did you mean for the whole competition or just for the day? I've read over the rules 50 times now so I won't be editing.

Uh, normally for this competition.
But since it is only paint left to guess....i would say GO for it!!

:)
 
Outeke
Uh, normally for this competition.
But since it is only paint left to guess....i would say GO for it!!

:)

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. 👍
My guess: Arancio Atlas
 
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. 👍
My guess: Arancio Atlas

Too bad mate, tomorrow again :-)
 
Outeke
Too bad mate, tomorrow again :-)

Ah well... Thanks for the chance! :)
 
Wait..as it's a new day do I get another guess too?
 
hahaha, how many different orange colors are there?

Bet there are only like 5 left or so to guess..
 
One guess (car/color) per day per person.

So yeah, guess ahead for paint.
 
I can think (well have paint chips) or at least 3 oranges that weren't mentioned yet and could match the color of the car...

I will try Vitamin C (it's from 1 of the Plymouth, not sure of which though).
 
ford gt40 thats my guess
 
Back