Gunpla/Gundam/Zoids model thread

• Thread starter Heldenzeit
  • 189 comments
awesome, I wonder how much this one will cost? I'll have to take a picture of all the zoids/ gundams I have.
Preorders are up at about ~$200 or so. Please do take pics! We would love to see them.

Added more guns to my Snipe Master. Needs ALL the guns.
12004830_10207661508244031_8237969002753636876_n.jpg

11986558_10207661508684042_5081228732988002590_n.jpg

These are zoids I currently have, the liger zero started off as the base model and I got the orange armor for it. still want to get the berserk fury and blade liger. After seeing the the death stinger, I want one. :lol: Sorry if the size of the pictures are to big, I am having a hard time trying to do everything from my iPhone. Currently all my models are in boxes for storage, I don't have any place to put them at the moment, other wise they would be displayed on there stands. :(

These are my master grade gundams.

These are my 1/60 grade, the strike freedom is the one that has the base where it's joints and eyes light up. Wing Zero custom is the only prefect grade I have.

I also have about 5 or 6 high grade gundams as well, didn't have time to get them out.

Very nice! I'm undecided on what armor I want to get for my HMM Liger Zero. I like the orange Schneider set, but the Jaeger and Panzer are cool too. Berserk Fury is an awesome kit.

Thanks. :D Personally I like the Schneider the most, but it does have it's drawbacks. On amazon the armor sets are about $30+ each, could get them all and change them until you figure out which one you like. I thought about getting another liger zero to do either the panzer or jaeger, but first I want to get the berserk fury and blade liger. Just need to do some rearranging in my room so I can display them all.

What color Blade Liger are you looking at? I have an unbuilt blue "Van special", but I should've waited and bought the white/red Mirage.

I was going to get the blue blade liger, but I kinda like the red one. I don't think the original blade liger is available anymore so I was going to get the blue van special blade liger.

You guys interested in the new Barbatos Gundam ? Man i'm on the fence if i'm gonna get the 1/100 or not since the 1/100 isn't an MG but has inner frame.

What color Blade Liger are you looking at? I have an unbuilt blue "Van special", but I should've waited and bought the white/red Mirage.
Are you going to sell the "Van Special" Blade Liger?

You guys interested in the new Barbatos Gundam ? Man i'm on the fence if i'm gonna get the 1/100 or not since the 1/100 isn't an MG but has inner frame.
Not really interested in this one, if you're going to get it. I would suggest the 1/100 because, as you said it has a frame and it might have less stickers to deal with.

Are you going to sell the "Van Special" Blade Liger?

Not really interested in this one, if you're going to get it. I would suggest the 1/100 because, as you said it has a frame and it might have less stickers to deal with.
My concern would be if they suddenly release a much better detailed 1/100 MG on it.

My concern would be if they suddenly release a much better detailed 1/100 MG on it.
I know the feeling, if it's not to much. I say go for it. But if it is expensive, maybe wait and see?

Wasn't planning on it. I still like the kit, just waiting on finding some upgrade parts for it. The gold chrome claws/teeth are really rare and hard to find. I don't like the yellow parts it comes with.
Ok, gotcha. I feel the same way about the yellow parts, in my opinion they should've kept the gold chrome for the van special instead changing it. That's why I'm torn between the original blade liger or get the van special.

The 1/100 is at around 2500 yen which i think is not too expensive for a 1/100 scale with inner frame, but i predict the MG won't be too expensive too, if it ever comes out.

I'm also aiming for either MG Exia, RX78-2 ver.3.0, Astray Red Frame, Freedom Gundam or Build Strike Full Package but i'm still saving up right now. Man so many choices :lol:

Does anyone have here an MG Hi Nu Gundam Ver. Ka? I've really been eyeing that kit for some time now, mainly because it's a Nu Gundam (Nu Gundam is my most favorite out of all the Gundams out there :D) and second, I like the blue violet coloring, it looks really nice when paired with the overall white color of the Gundam.

If not, maybe I'm just gonna go for another Armored Core kit, this time the Matsukaze mdl.2 . This one, I really plan on getting. I've been wanting this kit very badly for the past month, but I'm gonna wait until the price drops down a bit. Hopefully by then it hasn't sold out.

So badass.

MATSUKAZE_mdl2_u01.jpg

Side to side with Blue Magnolia.

MATSUKAZE_mdl2_u101.jpg

The 1/100 is at around 2500 yen which i think is not too expensive for a 1/100 scale with inner frame, but i predict the MG won't be too expensive too, if it ever comes out.

I'm also aiming for either MG Exia, RX78-2 ver.3.0, Astray Red Frame, Freedom Gundam or Build Strike Full Package but i'm still saving up right now. Man so many choices :lol:
Look how long it took for a master grade epyon and wing zero, :crazy: you maybe waiting a long time. Freedom gundam is nice, I also have strike freedom and destiny gundam.

Does anyone have here an MG Hi Nu Gundam Ver. Ka? I've really been eyeing that kit for some time now, mainly because it's a Nu Gundam (Nu Gundam is my most favorite out of all the Gundams out there :D) and second, I like the blue violet coloring, it looks really nice when paired with the overall white color of the Gundam.

If not, maybe I'm just gonna go for another Armored Core kit, this time the Matsukaze mdl.2 . This one, I really plan on getting. I've been wanting this kit very badly for the past month, but I'm gonna wait until the price drops down a bit. Hopefully by then it hasn't sold out.

So badass.

MATSUKAZE_mdl2_u01.jpg

Side to side with Blue Magnolia.

MATSUKAZE_mdl2_u101.jpg
I am thinking about getting this gundam, it's cool looking. For me my favorites are the mg wing zero and epyon.

Look how long it took for a master grade epyon and wing zero, :crazy: you maybe waiting a long time. Freedom gundam is nice, I also have strike freedom and destiny gundam.

Well it depends on how popular the show will be i guess. The Build Strike got an MG release in like around 1 year i guess since Build Fighters aired.

Destiny is badass, i love that red tattoo around the eyes, that is on my wishlist too, along with green Zaku II :D. Right now, i only have 2 gunplas, both of them are F91s :lol:. One's an HG and the other is an MG. The difference in detail is amazing.

It's a great kit but you'll need it on the stand if you want to pose it. Also the water-slide decals on the fun funnels are a challenge for some.

http://www.gaijin-gunpla.com/2014/09/hi-nu-gundam-ver-ka-review-92-9/

It's a great kit but you'll need it on the stand if you want to pose it. Also the water-slide decals on the fun funnels are a challenge for some.

http://www.gaijin-gunpla.com/2014/09/hi-nu-gundam-ver-ka-review-92-9/

yeah I read the post on your website about a month ago, and the kit does have some problems on weight balance thanks to the heavy backpack (kind of reminds me of my brother's MG Strike Freedom). And the water decals is one of the things that keep me from buying any MG kit in general XD I have no idea how to put them on and I might screw up while doing so. But the Hi Nu Ver.Ka looks stunning, no doubt about it.

Grab some weathering kit and make those gundams dirty.

These kits never seem to look complete without the appropriate surface textures.

12801318_10207274585601060_161598422079641988_n.jpg

Man those SD Ex Standard models are joys to make. Their propotions are a lot better than usual SDs.

And that Deathschyte is a bootleg lol. I was so bored and was out of money so i bought that. It was the worst decision i have ever made in context of gundam models.

Completely untouched.
Love those finds. Last year, I was looking in totes I put away long time ago. It was like time capsule of stuff I didn't know I had. I don't collect figurines, but I was a big fan of show Lost? I found few figures from the show(huge clearance sale at the time), also a diorama set! I never bothered opening them either! :embarrassed:

Back