L Logoncal21 Messages 123 Messages Logoncal21 Dec 30, 2013 #1 Is it possible to switch EVERY SINGLE CAR's engine sounds to LITERAL vacuum cleaner sounds? I would die of laughter if someone manage to do it.
Is it possible to switch EVERY SINGLE CAR's engine sounds to LITERAL vacuum cleaner sounds? I would die of laughter if someone manage to do it.
N Narbin Messages 66 Messages red_sky1 Dec 30, 2013 #2 Turn off car sound. Plug in vaccum with a on and if switch with pressure control. Wire it to your gas button and done. Happy die laughing
Turn off car sound. Plug in vaccum with a on and if switch with pressure control. Wire it to your gas button and done. Happy die laughing
Azure Flare Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life. (Banned) Messages 9,871 Messages race_emhard Dec 30, 2013 #4
Terronium-12 For My Mom, Always Moderator Messages 28,932 Brooklyn, NY Messages KR_Viper Messages I Renown I Dec 30, 2013 #7 No.