Guys who stream GTsport..

• Thread starter R10tz0r
  • 168 comments
Check out @SileightyCyrus. He's from the US. His channel is TyrannoCyrusRex on Twitch.
He's fast and streams GTS on Sunday's and Wednesday's mostly. 👍

I second that. All around a cool guy and always a fun stream to watch!

On the youtube side you have Erickgtr3123, Z28Gaming, OutlawQuadrant, and TheCyclingJudoka as well. I recommend subbing to all of the above.

:cheers:

Thank you both for the love, boys! You're both as fast as you are awesome! :cheers:

I am changing, as of 11 hours from now, to stream every Saturday and Wednesday for FIA races. I stream the days in between as well, sometimes Dirt or AC drifting.

After reading some of the comments, I should warn you all that I cuss like a sailor sometimes, and while I try to maintain my composure, the "Wtf is this guy thinking!?" happens from time to time, but I try to remain clean and understanding of the immense difficulty of racing with others, and most of all admit when I am the effing idiot :lol::lol:.

I just like to race and have a good time, and am the luckiest guy on Earth as I stream full time now.:cheers::cheers:

For french watchers, i like Rudy McFarlane streams. A RankedDS4 player, not the alien dimension, but cool streams, good vibes, and good community. Few viewers, but it seems it always is like that with simracing

We're still quite a small channel, but we've got a good couple of the best leagues here from GTP on display - the NES, TSR and VRR series atm!
Also tonight, we've got the Driven to Cure charity event, featuring some of the TOP names in GT Sport - plus a couple of the very best streamers around! I know this is shameless self-promotion, but i think it'll be worth the watch! Live on www.youtube.com/halftheracegone at 21.00CET! :sly:

Hi. I would like to start streaming.

I like cars and GT Sport.

I'm not very good, but I try my best. If I get lucky sometimes I win. I'm also married. So my wife will make appearances. She's hot.

Follow me for my monthly streams ;)

Does anyone stream or know of anyone that streams GT Sport on DLive. I have made an account though haven't streamed yet, but from what I can tell people who are active in stream chat can make a bit of "money" (virtual coin that can be converted into cash) and streamers can start making money with far less viewers than what is needed on YouTube.
As many people who stream such things as FIA races and the countless more who watch the YouTube streams, maybe the community can unite on DLive, growing off each others successes and ultimately making money.
Here is a link to the site if anyone is interested.
https://dlive.tv/m/home
From what I can tell there is not a GT Sport subcategory yet, but I think it shouldn't take too much effort to get one considering some of the other games that have subcategories.

I'd love to stream but my internet is like 700kb upload max and I highly doubt I could do online racing and run a stream on that. :(

This week I found a new YouTube streamer ( ErickGTR3123) and was very impressed. He has very good driving skill, and I was learning a lot from his videos. Being just a B rated driver myself, I found it a refreshing change from the others in Europe that post on YouTube. Look him up on YouTube as ErickGTR3123

like and subscribe to his channel.
Thanks RamblinGirl66!

He’s not new. I’ve been following him for a few years now. He just doesn’t post as much but I think he’s starting to turn that around, especially since everyone is stuck at home for a bit. He’s proper fast and very humble

This week I found a new YouTube streamer ( ErickGTR3123) and was very impressed. He has very good driving skill, and I was learning a lot from his videos. Being just a B rated driver myself, I found it a refreshing change from the others in Europe that post on YouTube. Look him up on YouTube as ErickGTR3123

like and subscribe to his channel.
Thanks RamblinGirl66!

He’s one of the guys who started CnF racing and has been to world tour events before and also the GT Academy, he’s a very fast driver. I dunno if CnF is still a thing though?

This week I found a new YouTube streamer ( ErickGTR3123) and was very impressed.
I've been subscribed to Erick for a while. He's quite entertaining because, while he's very good, he's not quite as superhuman as people like Lloydz, Lightning and Cody. The guy wrestles with that wheel, like us mere mortals do, none of this gentle and progressive winding and unwinding of the steering and hardly ever needing to correct and looking like he could fall asleep while racing. I mean, watching Lloydz drive like that is impressive in its own right, and it's what I strive to copy, but I think no matter how hard I try to drive like Lloydz, I can't help but drive more like Erick :D

Back