Guys who stream GTsport..

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by R10tz0r, Sep 30, 2018.

1. JayRS200

JayRS200

Not a live stream but good racing.

2. RZQSPEED

RZQSPEED

I seem to remember that JaymzVSTheWorld from the GTP Banned User Log, where his description (according to the Mods) is that he challenged the Mods to fight, which results in Mods 1:0 Jaymz.

JayRS200 likes this.
  3. SileightyCyrus

SileightyCyrus

Thank you both for the love, boys! You're both as fast as you are awesome! :cheers:

I am changing, as of 11 hours from now, to stream every Saturday and Wednesday for FIA races. I stream the days in between as well, sometimes Dirt or AC drifting.

After reading some of the comments, I should warn you all that I cuss like a sailor sometimes, and while I try to maintain my composure, the "Wtf is this guy thinking!?" happens from time to time, but I try to remain clean and understanding of the immense difficulty of racing with others, and most of all admit when I am the effing idiot :lol::lol:.

I just like to race and have a good time, and am the luckiest guy on Earth as I stream full time now.:cheers::cheers:

4. MadMax

MadMax Moderator

King_Jev keeps on growing as a channel and as a driver.

EDIT:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    Gadge and Illum_Concept like this.
  5. Ramzacom

Ramzacom

For french watchers, i like Rudy McFarlane streams. A RankedDS4 player, not the alien dimension, but cool streams, good vibes, and good community. Few viewers, but it seems it always is like that with simracing

6. Hasse R

Hasse R

We're still quite a small channel, but we've got a good couple of the best leagues here from GTP on display - the NES, TSR and VRR series atm!
    Also tonight, we've got the Driven to Cure charity event, featuring some of the TOP names in GT Sport - plus a couple of the very best streamers around! I know this is shameless self-promotion, but i think it'll be worth the watch! Live on www.youtube.com/halftheracegone at 21.00CET! :sly:

7. FUNanywhere

FUNanywhere

SuperGT is the best right now i think. Very good to watch. His commentary is good too.

Watch Kie also time to time.

perja55 and F4H Super GT like this.
  8. WestRoadZ

WestRoadZ

Hi. I would like to start streaming.

I like cars and GT Sport.

I'm not very good, but I try my best. If I get lucky sometimes I win. I'm also married. So my wife will make appearances. She's hot.

Follow me for my monthly streams ;)

Guffaluff and ZiltoidRacer like this.
  9. ZiltoidRacer

ZiltoidRacer

not very good lol, your better than me hahaha.

anyway i too stream on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/ziltoidracer).

10. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

Does anyone stream or know of anyone that streams GT Sport on DLive. I have made an account though haven't streamed yet, but from what I can tell people who are active in stream chat can make a bit of "money" (virtual coin that can be converted into cash) and streamers can start making money with far less viewers than what is needed on YouTube.
    As many people who stream such things as FIA races and the countless more who watch the YouTube streams, maybe the community can unite on DLive, growing off each others successes and ultimately making money.
    Here is a link to the site if anyone is interested.
    https://dlive.tv/m/home
    From what I can tell there is not a GT Sport subcategory yet, but I think it shouldn't take too much effort to get one considering some of the other games that have subcategories.

11. rono_thomas

rono_thomas Premium

kilesa4568 likes this.
  12. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

I'd love to stream but my internet is like 700kb upload max and I highly doubt I could do online racing and run a stream on that. :(

13. kilesa4568

kilesa4568

rono_thomas likes this.