Guys who stream GTsport..

• Thread starter R10tz0r
  • 168 comments
and the reason for the switch was because he realised it was a handicap
Absolutely - pretty sure he was still quicker than 90% of drivers out there but yeah he’s much quicker now. My post was to the guy who was looking for cockpit vids, would give him a place to look for them.
I know it's a handicap and that's why I said it's an unpopular opinion that I don't like to watch streams in hood or bumper view. But I just don't like watching those, I find them boring.

I'd like the game to have decent FOV settings and forced cockpit cam in sport mode but I can accept that I'm part of a small minority with that.
I'd just like people to stop claiming that the other views are more realistic. They are not, none of the cams are realistic, but cockpit comes closest (after VR of course). Hood and bumper are faster and they are allowed, that's it.

I know it's a handicap and that's why I said it's an unpopular opinion that I don't like to watch streams in hood or bumper view. But I just don't like watching those, I find them boring.

I'd like the game to have decent FOV settings and forced cockpit cam in sport mode but I can accept that I'm part of a small minority with that.
I'd just like people to stop claiming that the other views are more realistic. They are not, none of the cams are realistic, but cockpit comes closest (after VR of course). Hood and bumper are faster and they are allowed, that's it.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying other views are realistic at all, they aren't, just stating why nobody bothers with cockpit in particular.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying other views are realistic at all, they aren't, just stating why nobody bothers with cockpit in particular.
BTW, and after that I'll stop or get back to topic but who at PD came up with the Citroen GT Gr. 3 Cockpit setting and found it alright? It's ridiculous. The only car where I used hood cam in circuit experience :D.

Sorry to kinda necro an old thread, but I've just watched @EERIEISSSS video

For the bit of stick he took earlier in this thread I thought I'd post this. Top driving and racecraft on display in my opinion.

Another great example to anybody watching it imo.

Good to see he's dropped the aggression level back to where he used to be. Nowhere near as risky and it's showing in his results.👍

I noticed way back fast guys using hood.
Anybody care to comment specifically why?
I notice with cockpit I have more visual feedback as to how the car is responding.
I notice with hood it’s tougher to tell how the car is rotating in turns.
I dunno, I’m not fast but I don’t get what the specific advantage of bumper is.
I like the mirror, but many cockpit views have good mirror. Others have rear view camera. I dunno right now I much prefer cockpit.
At first I used it and it seemed impossible and the hands on the wheel ouch!
After a week or two personally I really started to prefer it.
I guess I just don’t get it.
Why would people say bumper/hood is inherently faster?
Can you convince me to use hood?

After watching EERIEISSS latest video (saltiest drivers), PD needs to start hitting people with the ban hammer hard. Same culprits ruining it for everybody else and making the whole lobby toxic.

PD, don't be scared. Ban these :censored:s

That's a shame but of course your free choice. The rammer stuff is almost entirely unique to Forza though. Scrolling through my GT Sport videos just a moment ago, I saw more than 90% where a reference to my own race rather than someone else in the race.

I'd like to think that the title I use gives a general theme of the video or something to expect within the video. I've never heard of someone being put off by titles alone but I can assure you that the content within explores the game in more depth than just 'some guy keeps hitting me off'.

On another note, I'd like to point everyone towards @kie25 who has just started streaming on YouTube. Great content creator and great person. This is alongside @Tidgney , @Z28 , @EERIEISSSS and @F4H Rosso who are my go-to people for GT Sport.
Love all the other guys and watch them a lot. But you my friend are by far my favorite due to your sense of humor. I even watch your Forza stuff of which I will never play. Waiting for you to forget Forza and go GTS only!

I noticed way back fast guys using hood.
Anybody care to comment specifically why?
I notice with cockpit I have more visual feedback as to how the car is responding.
I notice with hood it’s tougher to tell how the car is rotating in turns.
I dunno, I’m not fast but I don’t get what the specific advantage of bumper is.
I like the mirror, but many cockpit views have good mirror. Others have rear view camera. I dunno right now I much prefer cockpit.
At first I used it and it seemed impossible and the hands on the wheel ouch!
After a week or two personally I really started to prefer it.
I guess I just don’t get it.
Why would people say bumper/hood is inherently faster?
Can you convince me to use hood?

This topic is an interesting one for me, I upgraded to a Trak Racer RS8 rig with a curved screen mounted directly behind the wheel. I find it impossible not to use the in car view now. Maybe it is a hindrence in terms of ultimate lap time but it feels more authentic and rewarding playing in car.

That's a shame but of course your free choice. The rammer stuff is almost entirely unique to Forza though. Scrolling through my GT Sport videos just a moment ago, I saw more than 90% where a reference to my own race rather than someone else in the race.

I'd like to think that the title I use gives a general theme of the video or something to expect within the video. I've never heard of someone being put off by titles alone but I can assure you that the content within explores the game in more depth than just 'some guy keeps hitting me off'.

On another note, I'd like to point everyone towards @kie25 who has just started streaming on YouTube. Great content creator and great person. This is alongside @Tidgney , @Z28 , @EERIEISSSS and @F4H Rosso who are my go-to people for GT Sport.

Appreciate that comment mate, only just came across this thread I would 100% say Tidgney and Super GT produce great content there the 2 I watch mostly, Super GT in my view is just naturally very funny very dry sense humour also Tidgney as I enjoy his skill even while streaming which I'm starting to improve myself now

(Profanity Warning)

Thanks but that’s a shame.

I watch Kie25 quite a bit because he doesn’t swear.

I was surprised at Jimmy broadbent in his video, lots of it!

He does well to not let one slip out on the GT Sport commentary :)

I watch Kie25 quite a bit because he doesn’t swear.

Clearly we are watching different Kie25's...

To be honest, Kie is the streamer i turned down to watch, for the reason being: Swearing, missing Track awareness, not realizing that his hazards are on an than blaming all the others for being stupid, or just the fact that he starts to complain about drivers being "in HIS way" even if they are still 2 seconds away in front of him.

It's not always, but when it begins, i am gone.

To be honest, Kie is the streamer i turned down to watch, for the reason being: Swearing, missing Track awareness, not realizing that his hazards are on an than blaming all the others for being stupid, or just the fact that he starts to complain about drivers being "in HIS way" even if they are still 2 seconds away in front of him..

I don't want to be too critical of the guy. Hes clearly trying very hard, possibly even too hard.

But.....

In my books the most awkward Kie meltdown was when it looked like he was running his own lobby for "the subscribers" or friends or something. Something happened on track and he started calling the other players around him "idiots".

:lol::lol::lol:

Clearly we are watching different Kie25's...

To be honest, Kie is the streamer i turned down to watch, for the reason being: Swearing, missing Track awareness, not realizing that his hazards are on an than blaming all the others for being stupid, or just the fact that he starts to complain about drivers being "in HIS way" even if they are still 2 seconds away in front of him.

It's not always, but when it begins, i am gone.

Yes he does, have heard him since. I think at the time I hadn’t heard him.

Certainly not as bad as some.

I saw it where he was cursing the others in an open lobby......

I find the difference between acceptable driving standard between Americans and Europeans pretty fun.

This topic is an interesting one for me, I upgraded to a Trak Racer RS8 rig with a curved screen mounted directly behind the wheel. I find it impossible not to use the in car view now. Maybe it is a hindrence in terms of ultimate lap time but it feels more authentic and rewarding playing in car.

I’m the same way. Once I got my distance to my screen where it feels good won’t drive hood.
I guess if a persons sole purpose of playing is to have the same look to every car and they want unobstructed view of apex it does that.
No effect of right or left hand driver seat...
Certain cars are better suited than others to tracks on view alone.
A big negative to hood for me is for me feels like the effects of my inputs are slightly delayed-harder to tell cars attitude. To me it’s almost mushy-hard to describe.
Either way I play for fun and feel cockpit is far and away most fun and immersive.
I’d argue it’s better for control too, but that’s jmo.
I saw CNf gtr and z28 on the leaderboards. Is z incognito?

Are there any streamers from the NA region?

I currently watch Super GT, kie, tidgney and TRL Lightning(even though his stream are terrible quality).

They are all from the EMEA region, it would be nice to see some of the NA alien races to.

Are there any streamers from the NA region?

I currently watch Super GT, kie, tidgney and TRL Lightning(even though his stream are terrible quality).

They are all from the EMEA region, it would be nice to see some of the NA alien races to.

Check out @SileightyCyrus. He's from the US. His channel is TyrannoCyrusRex on Twitch.
He's fast and streams GTS on Sunday's and Wednesday's mostly. 👍

Last edited:
Check out @SileightyCyrus. He's from the US. His channel is TyrannoCyrusRex on Twitch.
He's fast and streams GTS on Sunday's and Tuesday's mostly. 👍

I second that. All around a cool guy and always a fun stream to watch!

On the youtube side you have Erickgtr3123, Z28Gaming, OutlawQuadrant, and TheCyclingJudoka as well. I recommend subbing to all of the above.

:cheers:

Back