Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,477 views
I wonder if the Road-Going GTR LM is OK. It's an oddball of a car though.

just the ones listed, I don't believe very many people have one of those realistically :/ lol
 
just the ones listed, I don't believe very many people have one of those realistically :/ lol

I have one and is a blast. It's a R33 though.
 
Would anyone like to help test my "midget cone battle of death" battle?
 
Would anyone like to help test my "midget cone battle of death" battle?
I don't really have anything besides Kei spec cars but I can help.
 
oooh mine is black too ^^, I have a practice lobby up,


1472-4711-0167-3383-7661


@Obelisk it's the 24th, I put the wrong date by accident
That pic doesn't show it very well but it's actually midnight purple :3
 
Lol I drive a Fiat :lol:
(Its pretty fast for a Fiat actually, I reached 220Km/h once in an abandoned 7km track outside the city. It was pretty scary because Fiat brakes you know :nervous:)
Or just because it's a Fiat :lol: but still if it brings you places it's good to go ^^
 
fiats are pretty cool though, I have a '97 nissan maxima that seriously needs a tune up, but that vq engine is a beast!!!!
 
Somebody here in the club uses it if I'm not wrong, maybe @Mat123 ? O.o
Where'd you get that idea?

Never in my life have I used any kind of S2000 in touge. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Where'd you get that idea?

Never in my life have I used any kind of S2000 in touge. :lol:
I don't know haha I remember somebody saying that they had the opera S2000 as their main touge car :lol:
 
can't, at work.
Also if we're revealing are real life cars, i have a 04 Chrysler Sebring Coupe
would anyone be on Tuesday at like 8 AM us central time?
unfortunately I work from 8:30 to 5 cst lol, I'll be on tomorrow though wednesday for sure for a while. For 550 pp touge konan, I like the mine's bnr34 . It looks sweet, and rides how you picture an r34 would, I keep it with the pre-tuned settings for the original mine's tune.
PD should give us each a car of our choice, and fly Hajime racers to japan. I wouldn't mind throwing a GT emblem on a car to be able to do that xD

trial-mountain-circuit_3-jpg.349885


Was the closest win ever xD

Edit edit:
I'm going to be doing pictures for the story tomorrow, and get some pictures to go with the story, I have a good part of the first part written already just need pics, kaz has the rough copy ^^.
 
Last edited:
unfortunately I work from 8:30 to 5 cst lol, I'll be on tomorrow though wednesday for sure for a while. For 550 pp touge konan, I like the mine's bnr34 . It looks sweet, and rides how you picture an r34 would, I keep it with the pre-tuned settings for the original mine's tune.
PD should give us each a car of our choice, and fly Hajime racers to japan. I wouldn't mind throwing a GT emblem on a car to be able to do that xD

trial-mountain-circuit_3-jpg.349885


Was the closest win ever xD

Edit edit:
I'm going to be doing pictures for the story tomorrow, and get some pictures to go with the story, I have a good part of the first part written already just need pics, kaz has the rough copy ^^.

Are you going to start a thread in the races reports and link it here? :)
 
unfortunately I work from 8:30 to 5 cst lol, I'll be on tomorrow though wednesday for sure for a while. For 550 pp touge konan, I like the mine's bnr34 . It looks sweet, and rides how you picture an r34 would, I keep it with the pre-tuned settings for the original mine's tune.
PD should give us each a car of our choice, and fly Hajime racers to japan. I wouldn't mind throwing a GT emblem on a car to be able to do that xD

trial-mountain-circuit_3-jpg.349885


Was the closest win ever xD

Edit edit:
I'm going to be doing pictures for the story tomorrow, and get some pictures to go with the story, I have a good part of the first part written already just need pics, kaz has the rough copy ^^.
And suddenly all of the Hajime racers are dead that night, last seen mount haruna.
 
unfortunately I work from 8:30 to 5 cst lol, I'll be on tomorrow though wednesday for sure for a while. For 550 pp touge konan, I like the mine's bnr34 . It looks sweet, and rides how you picture an r34 would, I keep it with the pre-tuned settings for the original mine's tune.
PD should give us each a car of our choice, and fly Hajime racers to japan. I wouldn't mind throwing a GT emblem on a car to be able to do that xD

trial-mountain-circuit_3-jpg.349885


Was the closest win ever xD

Edit edit:
I'm going to be doing pictures for the story tomorrow, and get some pictures to go with the story, I have a good part of the first part written already just need pics, kaz has the rough copy ^^.
That would be awesome, but it would make me face an horrible dilemma, what car to pick??:nervous: probably an AE86, or an FD3S, or maybe an aventador.. aaaaaaaah xD can't wait to read the story though :)
 
That would be awesome, but it would make me face an horrible dilemma, what car to pick??:nervous: probably an AE86, or an FD3S, or maybe an aventador.. aaaaaaaah xD can't wait to read the story though :)
those choices are too obvious. Altezza RS200 or S14 for me
 
those choices are too obvious. Altezza RS200 or S14 for me
Well obvious for you but those are some of my dream cars so not obvious for me :3
 
Well obvious for you but those are some of my dream cars so not obvious for me :3
YOU DON'T LIKE THE CAR, YOU LIKE A CARTOON!
 
YOU DON'T LIKE THE CAR, YOU LIKE A CARTOON!
Why are you screaming?:nervous: what did I do to you? That's it, it's over..I'm moving away:(

Just kidding. I actually liked the AE86 before knowing about initial D :) when I was playing GT4 I didn't have Internet so I had no way to know about it, but I had 7 of them so :cheers:

Edit: same goes for the RX7, I just love the craziness behind the wankel rotary engine, the sound it makes, the looks of those cars :)
 
Also if we're revealing are real life cars, i have a 04 Chrysler Sebring Coupe
I have an '05 Impala 3.4L. Fun car with decent performance...I'll be upgrading some of the exterior and power parts soon as well as replacing stuff. My sister has an '04 Sebring convertible and I kinda dislike how it drives at the moment. (Blame that on the prior owner being cheap, he had a Goodyear, a Bridgestone and a third brand of tires on the car when he sold it to the dealer)

I don't know haha I remember somebody saying that they had the opera S2000 as their main touge car :lol:

That would actually have been me before I read the classes you have here.
 
I'll be opening a lobby at Matterhorn soon to test my R32. Feel free to join! :cheers:

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
I have an '05 Impala 3.4L. Fun car with decent performance...I'll be upgrading some of the exterior and power parts soon as well as replacing stuff. My sister has an '04 Sebring convertible and I kinda dislike how it drives at the moment. (Blame that on the prior owner being cheap, he had a Goodyear, a Bridgestone and a third brand of tires on the car when he sold it to the dealer)



That would actually have been me before I read the classes you have here.

Well there is a lot of people here and I couldn't remember who, but I was right about somebody using it at least :lol:
 
I am going for a run, and then I will be on, if anyone would like to help me test the cone battle of death battle that would be greatly appreciated. Also because our overseers say I have to test it first.
 
I wish I was artsy like that
 
Back