Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,458 views
So... need for speed. Discuss
 
So... need for speed. Discuss

This isn't exactly the place to discuss that matter. But I'm not going to lie, I can't get hyped for it. EA screwed up the last few games from 2008 onwards.
 
I don't remember the last time I played an arcade styled racer (Daytona USA doesn't count :lol:). I enjoyed the first PS2 NFS when I was a kid, ricing the hell out of cars (dark past :O). I'm not hyped, but if they bring the old style back I might play it for the nostalgia only.
 
Anybody on?
 
So... need for speed. Discuss
Not hyped at all..After the disappointment of the last games I'm not really expecting much. I saw a pic on their page of a RWB styled 911 rear fender but I can't say much
 
So... need for speed. Discuss
Hot pursuit was a game I enjoyed a lot, but felt that not allowing free roam on the big over world was a disappointment. Most wanted was nothing like the original, with the heavy multiplayer orientation being a big turn off. This one looks interesting, but since it has cops still and Ghost Games is just a renamed Critereon Games, it'll probably be something I'll watch game play of first instead of buying it first.
 
Hot pursuit was a game I enjoyed a lot, but felt that not allowing free roam on the big over world was a disappointment. Most wanted was nothing like the original, with the heavy multiplayer orientation being a big turn off. This one looks interesting, but since it has cops still and Ghost Games is just a renamed Critereon Games, it'll probably be something I'll watch game play of first instead of buying it first.
Same here. Until I watch some footage I'll have just a vague mild interest in it. I want it to go back to the NFS roots
 
Same here. Until I watch some footage I'll have just a vague mild interest in it. I want it to go back to the NFS roots
So hot pursuit?
 
Well before that my friend, I'm talking about underground, Most wanted, games that made my childhood, minus the rice :lol:
they started with hotpursuit. back in PS1
 
they started with hotpursuit. back in PS1
Oh I thought you meant the latest hot pursuit haha :lol: I had the original one emulated on my old pc, it was fun ^^
 
Not hyped at all..After the disappointment of the last games I'm not really expecting much. I saw a pic on their page of a RWB styled 911 rear fender but I can't say much

Please stay on the topic of touge! I'm sure there's a NFS thread in the forum somewhere.
 
No problems.

So how about that good ol' touge?
At work, and nobody to help me test my event when I'm available.
 
At work, and nobody to help me test my event when I'm available.
I was at work today, and when I got home my girlfriend was playing so I missed today :/ tomorrow I should be able to help you though
 
No problems.

So how about that good ol' touge?
I just watched a video of a touge team in Japan racing AE86s up a mountain and now I want an Hachi Roku even more :banghead:
 
I just watched a video of a touge team in Japan racing AE86s up a mountain and now I want an Hachi Roku even more :banghead:
You'll have to import it. Chances are it won't be stock.

I'd settle for an 85, but I remember seeing something like an 86 on the college route the other week. It was a red Toyota. I'll go look at it tomorrow.
 
You'll have to import it. Chances are it won't be stock.

I'd settle for an 85, but I remember seeing something like an 86 on the college route the other week. It was a red Toyota. I'll go look at it tomorrow.
that depends, where do you live lol?
 
New England, America.
If your lucky it's an 86, chances are it's an 88. If it's badged as a corolla gt-s it's an 88, with 10 less hp
 
If your lucky it's an 86, chances are it's an 88. If it's badged as a corolla gt-s it's an 88, with 10 less hp

I"ll have to see.
 
You'll have to import it. Chances are it won't be stock.

I'd settle for an 85, but I remember seeing something like an 86 on the college route the other week. It was a red Toyota. I'll go look at it tomorrow.
I live Italy, and I'm planning on moving to the UK. The plan is to import one from Japan :D
 
Back