Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,476 views
I live Italy, and I'm planning on moving to the UK. The plan is to import one from Japan :D
There may be a whole bunch in the UK. I was referring to the U.S. import process.
 
There may be a whole bunch in the UK. I was referring to the U.S. import process.
From what I've heard importing in the US is quite a b I t c h y process :/
 
From what I've heard importing in the US is quite a b I t c h y process :/
The cars have to be 20 years old or older to even import them. Yet, someone found a loophole and imported a black Daihatsu Midget II D-Type. I don't even know how.
 
There is actually a 85/6 I'm following in the UK, it used to be £10k too.

Levin too. :dopey: Shame it's not a coupe, I like them more for some reason. Anyway, I might make a room later on today.
 
There is actually a 85/6 I'm following in the UK, it used to be £10k too.

Levin too. :dopey: Shame it's not a coupe, I like them more for some reason. Anyway, I might make a room later on today.
I can find any Trueno, only Levin coupes T.T
 
Everyone does
I like them only on high performance cars...Truth be told I discovered the pop-up headlights because of the C2-C5 generations of Corvette.
 
I like them only on high performance cars...Truth be told I discovered the pop-up headlights because of the C2-C5 generations of Corvette.
I like them on everything, if you put popups on a prius I will buy one :lol:
 
That's the power of popups my friend u.u lol I'd swap a blacktop 4age into it and make It rwd though :mischievous:
That ruins the point of the Prius.
 
Custom make the original pop ups on the new miata
 
Anyways, does the Daihatsu Storia X4 count as a Kei car or is it a normal car?
I can't remember actually o.o what displacement does it have?
 
Custom make the original pop ups on the new miata
There is a render Car Throttle made of the new miata with pop ups, not that bad actually :)
 
Its not a Kei car, but we can try it 👍
It can go to 300 HP but the weight is too low for it to run in any of the classes.
 
We are doing some A class touge at the moment if someone is interested :cheers:
 
PicsArt_1432315070120.jpg
 
And if someones interested in being a cone
 
Back