Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
GT Sport seems to be interesting...

Who knows, I may revive Hajime Racers when it comes to the time. =3=

[Tokyo Expressway is looking amazing now...]

I think it's in all out best interests as street racers to hop on the next gen and establish ourselves early on.

This time around, we'll have club features on Day 1.

Welp, I'm certainly not getting GT Sport, knowing how single player is literally one huge licence test. Guess when the "real" GT7 is out is when I'll be back...

How's it going, guys?

I will still contribute to the story once GT Sport is out. I already have laid down plans for Kenjiro (and of course his new car...)

For the meantime, here's my little manga edit from a GT6 photo:

kenjiro.jpg

Disregard my last post about GT Sport, because I got to play it first-hand at Euro Gamer Expo a week back or so, and I was impressed. So much so, I've pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

I can't say for certain Hajime will be back and active, since we're lost without our co-founder G. As well as myself pretty much establishing it as closed. I do have an idea for creating a new club, which I've had for so much time that I made it originally as a Forza Horizon 3 club for a few close friends. I call it "Genesis Racing." If you guys want in shoot over a DM and I'll link the discord server I've formed for it.

Disregard my last post about GT Sport, because I got to play it first-hand at Euro Gamer Expo a week back or so, and I was impressed. So much so, I've pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

I can't say for certain Hajime will be back and active, since we're lost without our co-founder G. As well as myself pretty much establishing it as closed. I do have an idea for creating a new club, which I've had for so much time that I made it originally as a Forza Horizon 3 club for a few close friends. I call it "Genesis Racing." If you guys want in shoot over a DM and I'll link the discord server I've formed for it.

That's good news, that well be seeing you in Sport.

LotS and co. will also be hopping on that wave and we intend to be active there as well.

You're welcome to join us in our discord server as well. The link is on the LotS OP, link in my signature.

We're still pretty active, now more than in a very long time too. It would be nice to have you around.

Wow nostalgia is hitting hard lol hey everyone, how have you been? It's been ages since I last was in here, it was nice checking out the first pages of the club thread and thinking back about all the fun we had here. It's a shame it died off, I was one of the ones to "forget" about it too but I kinda miss all of this lol

Last edited:
Wow noatalgia is hitting hard lol hey everyone, how have you been? It's been ages since I last was in here, it was nice checking out the first pages of the club thread and thinking back about all the fun we had here. It's a shame it died off, I was one of the ones to "forget" about it too but I kinda miss all of this lol

You can remove all those memories and more on our Discord server!

Check the link in my description for the GT Sport thread for LotS/F.S.R. and you'll see an invite link to our Discord server.

You'll find a lot of familiar faces there, we have about 50 members, half of which are active daily.

You can remove all those memories and more on our Discord server!

Check the link in my description for the GT Sport thread for LotS/F.S.R. and you'll see an invite link to our Discord server.

You'll find a lot of familiar faces there, we have about 50 members, half of which are active daily.
Might check it out, altough I didn't get GTSport, honestly don't like it at all :/

If you have The Crew 2 or other games we might go on to play then you might be alright. We're still active on GT though mostly. I don't have my PS4 on hand yet, but will have at some time today.

If you have The Crew 2 or other games we might go on to play then you might be alright. We're still active on GT though mostly. I don't have my PS4 on hand yet, but will have at some time today.
I plan on getting The Crew 2, haven't had a lot of time to play anything lately sadly, work is being a bit overwhelming. I might join the discord tho

Don't forget, us Shadow Racers are still around. We've been slowly chipping away at a wangan spec and have some touge/drift stuff set up. Our Discord still needs to be updated but I can send a link via PM.

I bought a new car too, it surprises me everyday. Standard transmission 2004 Chrysler sebring. It's fun to drive. I'll contribute to the story soon enough, I still play gt6. And I have improved so much with driving and tuning. Braking also cuz my real car has no abs. I pulled that fuse lol. Hope you guys are doing good

Is anyone here still active and have an idea where this style of racing is these days? Be it ps3, ps4 or PC. I would love to get involved with a group that runs races like this.

Is anyone here still active and have an idea where this style of racing is these days? Be it ps3, ps4 or PC. I would love to get involved with a group that runs races like this.
Legend of the Streets has a Doscord group and is organizing races on GT Sport. I can send you a link.

I bought a new car too, it surprises me everyday. Standard transmission 2004 Chrysler sebring. It's fun to drive. I'll contribute to the story soon enough, I still play gt6. And I have improved so much with driving and tuning. Braking also cuz my real car has no abs. I pulled that fuse lol. Hope you guys are doing good
I had an 04 sebring, I had the 3.0 coupe

Back