Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,495 views
Hey guys. I've moved into my university, and will be around even less than I already am. :guilty:
I'll try to be on when I visit home!

I got a birthday car today for GT6! The Infinti G20!

I might be on later to have a spin with it if anyone is interested?
Nice! I got a Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniv. Edition for mine last year. Got a Volvo 240 this year haha
 
Last edited:
I, will once again claim the first post of the month!! All bow before my expedience!!
 
Last edited:
On Monday I will see what they give me as a birthday car. But are there any events planned at all?
 
Money on you getting a r32 or z32.
20160926_035849.jpg
 
Hey everyone. I haven't been on GTP for a while, but I'm glad to see this thread still around and with familiar names :). Hope everyone is doing well, and I really look forward to getting back into some action once GTS drops!
 
Hey everyone. I haven't been on GTP for a while, but I'm glad to see this thread still around and with familiar names :). Hope everyone is doing well, and I really look forward to getting back into some action once GTS drops!
After it gets delayed a few more times
 
Plot twist: gt sport was just hype for the 20th anniversary, real game: Gran Turismo Underground
 
Initial d legend 3 gets a 6 out 10. No mako and sayuki, no S14 humiliation, a sliver of the redretards vs the night jokes, AE85 was represent'n, #worstgirl was there, and ryouske senpai gave the team offer to early.
Ohe and there were two scenes where it was a commercial
 
Last edited:
How is everyone!?
I finally brought GT6 to my dorm room, racing every day!
Anyone still around? ^ ^
 
I, once again, claim the first post of the month, and the year of 2017. Combo victory!! Anyway, #Hajime'17
 
Is this really going to end up a ****posting thread? :lol:
 
Are we gonna do some racing?
The format is good but almost nobody races here anymore...
 
Are we gonna do some racing?
The format is good but almost nobody races here anymore...
a lot of people are inactive currently, hopefully they'll come back.
 
Back