Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
My DFGT burnt out while I was playing TXRD2! So bummed! Will be out of GT6 for at least another month. :(
Really just hoping for GT7 to be announced so I can set aside some money haha.

We're pretty much closed anyway; We don't host anything anymore, next to none of us are active, etc.

It's safe to say I'm the only admin of our group who even rarely checks here. I might as well say we're officially closed up, since nothing ever happens anymore.

We're pretty much closed anyway; We don't host anything anymore, next to none of us are active, etc.

It's safe to say I'm the only admin of our group who even rarely checks here. I might as well say we're officially closed up, since nothing ever happens anymore.
Then mark the thread as "closed".

Finally got a replacement wheel, been running GT6 again! Been so tired of Forza for this long.
If anyone is still around (haha) I'm active again!

What do you guys say we organise some touge action next week? Or the week after that?

EDIT: I don't care if two people show up, it can still be fun right? I guess the best way to reveive this group is to start hosting events.

Last edited:
What do you guys say we organise some touge action next week? Or the week after that?

EDIT: I don't care if two people show up, it can still be fun right? I guess the best way to reveive this group is to start hosting events.
You drive a hard bargain

GT Sport seems to be interesting...

Who knows, I may revive Hajime Racers when it comes to the time. =3=

[Tokyo Expressway is looking amazing now...]

Back