Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,500 views
First post of the Month!!, again. Can any in Hajime match my punctual posting might?
 
I've been playing gta 5 a lot lately, I like making motorcycle tracks.
 
My DFGT burnt out while I was playing TXRD2! So bummed! Will be out of GT6 for at least another month. :(
Really just hoping for GT7 to be announced so I can set aside some money haha.
 
I'm online now if anyone wants a reunion meetup.

Edit: Nevermind, no-one's around.
 
Last edited:
First post of the Month!! It's like you guys are not even trying.
 
I say that Hajime starts making lobbies of touge drift.
 
We're pretty much closed anyway; We don't host anything anymore, next to none of us are active, etc.

It's safe to say I'm the only admin of our group who even rarely checks here. I might as well say we're officially closed up, since nothing ever happens anymore.
 
We're pretty much closed anyway; We don't host anything anymore, next to none of us are active, etc.

It's safe to say I'm the only admin of our group who even rarely checks here. I might as well say we're officially closed up, since nothing ever happens anymore.
Then mark the thread as "closed".
 
Can the same be said about the story thread?
 
First post of the month!! I am April's Fastest Fool!
At this point I don't know whether to give you a high five or to help find you a more active community to put your skills to better use.
 
Finally got a replacement wheel, been running GT6 again! Been so tired of Forza for this long.
If anyone is still around (haha) I'm active again!
 
What do you guys say we organise some touge action next week? Or the week after that?

EDIT: I don't care if two people show up, it can still be fun right? I guess the best way to reveive this group is to start hosting events.
 
Last edited:
What do you guys say we organise some touge action next week? Or the week after that?

EDIT: I don't care if two people show up, it can still be fun right? I guess the best way to reveive this group is to start hosting events.
You drive a hard bargain
 
FIRST POST! But not any first post, but one of the 25th anniversary of me! XJ220 Birthday Car.
 
GT Sport seems to be interesting...

Who knows, I may revive Hajime Racers when it comes to the time. =3=

[Tokyo Expressway is looking amazing now...]
 
Back