Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
Dang, just stumbled across this today. I'd like to try to join some of your events if that's cool :). I've had @KazaMR2 on PSN for a while now, sometimes drop into his rooms to see what's up.

I have a ton of Wangan cars built in my garage, but they're mostly spec'd for 690-720hp (roughly 230-250mph with real slipstream). I'll have to build some for the 13 Devils spec :mischievous:

I also have lots of touge cars, but again, I'll have to tweak them as most are set up for 400pp, 450pp, or 500pp.

And finally I have about 100 drift cars built >.<. All shapes and sizes :lol:

Awesome! It'll be great to have you in the club. :cheers:

The second Wangan class will have another TXR themed name too. :sly:
 
Dang, just stumbled across this today. I'd like to try to join some of your events if that's cool :). I've had @KazaMR2 on PSN for a while now, sometimes drop into his rooms to see what's up.

I have a ton of Wangan cars built in my garage, but they're mostly spec'd for 690-720hp (roughly 230-250mph with real slipstream). I'll have to build some for the 13 Devils spec :mischievous:

I also have lots of touge cars, but again, I'll have to tweak them as most are set up for 400pp, 450pp, or 500pp.

And finally I have about 100 drift cars built >.<. All shapes and sizes :lol:
Welcome to our humble club:cheers: don't worry you're not the onay one that's missing cars for some of the classes, I'm guilty of tat too :lol:
 
Dang, just stumbled across this today. I'd like to try to join some of your events if that's cool :). I've had @KazaMR2 on PSN for a while now, sometimes drop into his rooms to see what's up.

I have a ton of Wangan cars built in my garage, but they're mostly spec'd for 690-720hp (roughly 230-250mph with real slipstream). I'll have to build some for the 13 Devils spec :mischievous:

I also have lots of touge cars, but again, I'll have to tweak them as most are set up for 400pp, 450pp, or 500pp.

And finally I have about 100 drift cars built >.<. All shapes and sizes :lol:
I am missing all Wangan cars, lol
 
I need to catch up on the specs and get my cars sorted. I'm working on a Ferrari 250GT Berlinetta Passo.
 
Hajime Racers @ Wangan lobby up! It will be the '13 devils league'.

Extra brownie points for TXR replicas! :lol: Because of the new TXR game hype!

BRZ Rolling guy 2 type 2.jpg
 
  • It is allowed to use a smaller engine for a class than the spec, but not the other way around.
  • Drift and Time Trial coming *soon*.
  • Classes are only going to be forced to be used during special events. Anyway, we encourage running them in the daily lobbies to even the level of cars on track (and maximize the fun).
  • Wangan classes may have a max speed spec: The car engine must be limited to stay under it. This allows more even races and a wider car selection at the Wangan events. (Note that most cars won't reach said speed with the power/weight specs given).

I'm going to revise some cars for the A and 13 Devils classes.
 
And I missed all of this :(
I practiced my u-turns, for a still under finished event, and lost every race. Spoiler alert, I know nothing of speed tuning... or tuning in general.
 
I practiced my u-turns, for a still under finished event, and lost every race. Spoiler alert, I know nothing of speed tuning... or tuning in general.
It's just a matter of making mistakes and slowly learning how to fix them :) takes time and you never stop learning ^^
 
Just built some 13 Devils class cars. Evo VI TME, NSX Type R, S2000, and FC RX7. Time to start testing and tuning :)
 
aw I'm always at work when something is going on lol. but I got a promotion today so I'm happy about that, R32 in real life T-minus 10 years xD
Congrats man :cheers:
 
We created a club gallery right under the OP, be sure to check it! :dopey:

Hajime Racers' uber-cool gallery of awesomeness!

These pictures here will give you a look into previous events, and what we do in the club! :D
​
View attachment 376766 View attachment 376767 View attachment 376768 View attachment 376769 View attachment 376770 View attachment 376771View attachment 376772 View attachment 376773 View attachment 376774

Edits are by @G_Parrilla, but some are taken by me, @TheNeos, and @Kryption. :cheers:
 
Been so bloody busy lately, sorry guys. When is the next lobby/event after today?
 
I am on, if anybody would like to help with my event
 
Been so bloody busy lately, sorry guys. When is the next lobby/event after today?

It's possible there will be a lobby today, also I have an event in mind that might be the next event... :D

I am on, if anybody would like to help with my event

Oh yeah, it'll be your event next. I forgot about that. :lol:
 
Just out of curiosity and as a benchmark, what speeds roughly are you guys getting the 13D spec to top out at?

I got my FC to hit 206mph on a tunnel run last night, but feel she's capable of more.


By the way, I'm definitely no expert, but if anyone needs help with tuning I'd be glad to help. Drift and Wangan are my speciality, but I'll try to help with whatever.
 
Just out of curiosity and as a benchmark, what speeds roughly are you guys getting the 13D spec to top out at?

I got my FC to hit 206mph on a tunnel run last night, but feel she's capable of more.


By the way, I'm definitely no expert, but if anyone needs help with tuning I'd be glad to help. Drift and Wangan are my speciality, but I'll try to help with whatever.
I'm pretty good at drift tunes too :) we need to make some drift lobbies more often here :D
 
Just out of curiosity and as a benchmark, what speeds roughly are you guys getting the 13D spec to top out at?

I got my FC to hit 206mph on a tunnel run last night, but feel she's capable of more.


By the way, I'm definitely no expert, but if anyone needs help with tuning I'd be glad to help. Drift and Wangan are my speciality, but I'll try to help with whatever.

Around 195-205 mph is the target. "Glitched" cars can reach the 211 mph mark easily, but that isn't fun, is it? :cool:
 
Back