Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,493 views
I might be able to join later, I have to show you my rather unusual wangan car :3
Friend getting a PS3 today, probably won't be able to do anything.
 
I'm interested in starting this with you guys! :)

Awesome! If you want feel free to join the community club in GT6 and you can join the session we are hosting atm. :cheers:

Edit: I will also be listing cars that will be banned at Wangan stages in my part of the OP soon. This is to make the races more fair, and hopefully more enjoyable and intense!
 
MmmmmmmmIKEY!!!
 
Is the room still up?
 
I'm surprised my S14 was so fast.
 
Got busy, dang it! Sorry guys, maybe on Monday.


Off topic:

Just paid off my Impala! :D
Now I don't need to worry about those bank payments. I also replaced my headlights:

Old
IMG_20150529_174131.jpg


New
IMG_20150529_174209.jpg
 
haha I have loads of problems though, but I'm slowly replacing factory parts with ...... aftermarket parts bwahahaha, so the more this car breaks down the more modified it will be, and of course, no spoiler , ya'll know me lol.
 
haha I have loads of problems though, but I'm slowly replacing factory parts with ...... aftermarket parts bwahahaha, so the more this car breaks down the more modified it will be, and of course, no spoiler , ya'll know me lol.
As long as you don't rice it, it's all good.
 
My sebring is still stock.
 
As long as you don't rice it, it's all good.
lmao now that would be hilarious, nah it's a '97 maxima, and I never touch the outside unless it is necessary, and I don't even get to go fast enough to utilize any kinda of aero at all, the most I might do is lower it by a couple inches, and get a decent suspension. That VQ engine is powerful already though.
 
lmao now that would be hilarious, nah it's a '97 maxima, and I never touch the outside unless it is necessary, and I don't even get to go fast enough to utilize any kinda of aero at all, the most I might do is lower it by a couple inches, and get a decent suspension. That VQ engine is powerful already though.

In all honesty, I've put small Chevy logo stickers on the front and back windshield. I'm planning on switching to a subtle (not flashy) set of alloys and a JSR flush mount wing that looks like the SS wing.
 
In all honesty, I've put small Chevy logo stickers on the front and back windshield. I'm planning on switching to a subtle (not flashy) set of alloys and a JSR flush mount wing that looks like the SS wing.
Is it a truck?
 
Talk about a lack of attention :lol:
Could have multiples, those headlights look fresh! I don't think a wing would be too bad on an impala, should get some momo wheels lol

momofalken.jpg
 
Could have multiples, those headlights look fresh! I don't think a wing would be too bad on an impala, should get some momo wheels lol

View attachment 377898
Dude, I'm 19 years old and a college student...My broke behind can only afford one car. I have 16" wheels...Maybe I'll find some cheaper wheels.
 
craigslist "Gently used, came off of a civic" ^^, but at least you're bounds ahead of other people who are 19 years old, Most people don't own their own car at 19, congrats man.
 
craigslist "Gently used, came off of a civic" ^^, but at least you're bounds ahead of other people who are 19 years old, Most people don't own their own car at 19, congrats man.
Thanks, but craigslist is a big nono for me.
 
It should be for everyone haha, you think you're getting nice rims, until you realize it's 3 different rims welded into one.

You online and driving?
 
I drive a Fiat. It's nice and stock. DOHC 16v. I almost got myself killed in it after reaching 220km/h in and abandoned racetrack and dodging a rabbit. Someone keyed the left front guard months ago.

Now back on topic :lol:
 
It should be for everyone haha, you think you're getting nice rims, until you realize it's 3 different rims welded into one.

You online and driving?
I can't get on at the moment. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Parilla's right. Back on topic people.
 
ah, I might do some story mode thing sunday if anyone would like to join, not an official event but will still be put down in history xD
 
ah, I might do some story mode thing sunday if anyone would like to join, not an official event but will still be put down in history xD
Maybs
 
Back