Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,500 views
hmm what about my sileighty? it tops exactly the 340 km/h barrier and runs like hell, and marc was the only one who kept with me during all the race :D
That thing was crazy fast!! Truely befitting of a TXR boss.

It looks like a few of the standard S-chassis cars are quick. Anyone tested a 180SX...or even an S13?

If I remember correctly, I think the standard S15 is quicker than the premium one...no idea why though:odd:
 
That thing was crazy fast!! Truely befitting of a TXR boss.

It looks like a few of the standard S-chassis cars are quick. Anyone tested a 180SX...or even an S13?

If I remember correctly, I think the standard S15 is quicker than the premium one...no idea why though:odd:
my sileighty is the real jackknife :D
 
my 240z will be unveiled soon
heavy-breathing-cat.jpg
 
it can only get like 305-7 hp and it only gets like 310 km/h on downhill
With the right expertise In tuning, the Z can make a great wangan machine. :D
 
Let's just say they don't call me "Jun Kitami's son" at wangan for nothing. :lol:
 
hmm what about my sileighty? it tops exactly the 340 km/h barrier and runs like hell, and marc was the only one who kept with me during all the race :D

It is a glitched car unfortunally. :boggled: I'll be adding them to the OP soon, I'm testing most of them.

Edit: Under testing some glitched cars might have exceptions though. I'm testing a theory.

Glitched or not, my RX-7 will give it hell left and right. It's run up to 342 kph in the second tunnel and runs around the track consistently at 337 kph.

The S14 ELmarco has kept up for a short while and then fell out of the draft.
 
Glitched or not, my RX-7 will give it hell left and right. It's run up to 342 kph in the second tunnel and runs around the track consistently at 337 kph.

The S14 ELmarco has kept up for a short while and then fell out of the draft.
I crashed, flew off the highway. Currently still burning alive (more annoying than scary at this point)
 
I crashed, flew off the highway. Currently still burning alive (more annoying than scary at this point)
You were trying to match my corner speeds, no?

Can someone put the guy out?
 
You were trying to match my corner speeds, no?

Can someone put the guy out?
To front heavy to match corner speeds
 
For the event next sunday, can we have spectator cars, just like cars parked on the side of the road. It'll bring more picture angles as well, for the the publicity.
 
definately, also tomorrow I need some traffic people for a wangan story mode.
I have a lot of traffic cars :3 are you familiar with japanese minivans and Kei cars? You know how they modify them? :D
 
I managed to bring the FC to 205 mph without draft, finally. I will reserve her for the events, though. I have other (not so brutal) cars for the daily lobbies :mischievous:
 
I managed to bring the FC to 205 mph without draft, finally. I will reserve her for the events, though. I have other (not so brutal) cars for the daily lobbies :mischievous:
Not to break your heart but.... my CS14 is faster.....
 
Did Kaza finish the story already?

I haven't yet :lol:

Edit: Banned cars list updated on my section of the OP.

Edit 2: The next part for Hajime Racers storyline after the kanjo event is ready. The participants needed will be Obelisk, Krypton and Elmarcotuff. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
I haven't yet :lol:
Edit 2: The next part for Hajime Racers storyline after the kanjo event is ready. The participants needed will be Krypton and Elmarcotuff. :cheers:
You forgot me, too!
 
Back