Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,493 views
Yeah I'll PM you. Unfortunatly though 1-2AM for me isn't too good. :lol:
I work from 2 to 630 PM tomorrow night, I should be free after that. Does that work with your schedule?
 
Also, for story development, could everyone please pm me a character bio, the car they use for: Touge, Wangan, drift, and circuit. also the characteristics of the character please :), You'll all like the end product :D
I'll work on mine :) already found the baddest name evah
Ryuu Akiyama, the Dragon of the Autumn Mountain :cool:
 
From this lobby I've discovered that I'm really slow compared to you guys xD
 
I saw a heck of a lot of fast cars, and I discovered the power of my FD. I even beat out @ELmarcotuff with his...S14 I think?
I didn't have a completely clean race, I tried using to much track and hit one of the walls which ruined me.

I choose Ryo Watawata
 
updated post #3 in the story mode thread ^^
 
updated post #3 in the story mode thread ^^
Can you edit my bio? Just fix the SSR7 blurb and replace it with the right name.
 
Sorry, one more thing. At the end of the description, add "Sometimes referred to as the 'Devil of the Wangan'." without the quotes?
 
hmmm i wanna have a name on it...Takashi Miyazawa. or Takashi Akihara. but probably Akihara
 
oh. thanks konan for correcting me. i have a lot of problems for recognizing the 1jz and the 2jz :S

I can't blame you, I sometimes get mixed up too! :lol: When I was at my first car festival I was watching some drift cars, one I thought to be a 2JZ was a 1JZ :lol:
 
lol the delivery van. but the drift car was my favorite. wow. such entry. very drifty. wow. very 2jz.
3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpeg
 
oh. thanks konan for correcting me. i have a lot of problems for recognizing the 1jz and the 2jz :S
Very hard to distinguish them lol 1JZ is usually more raspy than the 2JZ, often more high pitched but in this case I already knew the car and the engine xD I'm no engine guru
 
I'll get around to PMing the bio stuff later today...not sure if I'll be able to give you a final choice for some of the main cars, as I have yet to test Togue, Kanjo and a few others.

Really great room today guys!! So much variety of cars...and bloody hell are some of you ever fast!!

From this lobby I've discovered that I'm really slow compared to you guys xD
Don't sweat it man! Wangan is very tricky to drive and tune for. The tiniest of mistakes can cause an opponent to pull ahead by many car lengths (similar to the old config of Spa), and there's not many places to try to make up the ground.

I've been messing around with different types of Wangan racing going back to GT5...spent a lot of time in Japanese 700hp rooms. It takes practice.

Also, as good as the regulations are, your car will make a big difference. The AWD cars just don't seem to have the legs at the top end to really hang. You have to get increadibly good drives out of the corners and really work the draft to keep up with some of the faster FR cars. And again, one mistake is pretty much game over.

I think the AWD cars would do much better on a track that more closely resembled the C1, or even the Shinkanjo Line, as opposed to a full Wangan run. Sadly we don't have that :lol: We can dream though.
 
I'll get around to PMing the bio stuff later today...not sure if I'll be able to give you a final choice for some of the main cars, as I have yet to test Togue, Kanjo and a few others.

Really great room today guys!! So much variety of cars...and bloody hell are some of you ever fast!!


Don't sweat it man! Wangan is very tricky to drive and tune for. The tiniest of mistakes can cause an opponent to pull ahead by many car lengths (similar to the old config of Spa), and there's not many places to try to make up the ground.

I've been messing around with different types of Wangan racing going back to GT5...spent a lot of time in Japanese 700hp rooms. It takes practice.

Also, as good as the regulations are, your car will make a big difference. The AWD cars just don't seem to have the legs at the top end to really hang. You have to get increadibly good drives out of the corners and really work the draft to keep up with some of the faster FR cars. And again, one mistake is pretty much game over.

I think the AWD cars would do much better on a track that more closely resembled the C1, or even the Shinkanjo Line, as opposed to a full Wangan run. Sadly we don't have that :lol: We can dream though.

I made the regulations so good that it's even hard for me to find a good car for this class. :boggled: :lol:
 
I'll get around to PMing the bio stuff later today...not sure if I'll be able to give you a final choice for some of the main cars, as I have yet to test Togue, Kanjo and a few others.

Really great room today guys!! So much variety of cars...and bloody hell are some of you ever fast!!


Don't sweat it man! Wangan is very tricky to drive and tune for. The tiniest of mistakes can cause an opponent to pull ahead by many car lengths (similar to the old config of Spa), and there's not many places to try to make up the ground.

I've been messing around with different types of Wangan racing going back to GT5...spent a lot of time in Japanese 700hp rooms. It takes practice.

Also, as good as the regulations are, your car will make a big difference. The AWD cars just don't seem to have the legs at the top end to really hang. You have to get increadibly good drives out of the corners and really work the draft to keep up with some of the faster FR cars. And again, one mistake is pretty much game over.

I think the AWD cars would do much better on a track that more closely resembled the C1, or even the Shinkanjo Line, as opposed to a full Wangan run. Sadly we don't have that :lol: We can dream though.
I've found the perfect car:3
 
You S14 is fast like a bat out of hell :lol:

4 cylinders can be quite good at Wangan sometimes... I mean Rob's Evo from NS is really fast for a 4 cylinder. :D

Edit: There is still a lobby currently up!
 
hmm what about my sileighty? it tops exactly the 340 km/h barrier and runs like hell, and marc was the only one who kept with me during all the race :D
 
hmm what about my sileighty? it tops exactly the 340 km/h barrier and runs like hell, and marc was the only one who kept with me during all the race :D

It is a glitched car unfortunally. :boggled: I'll be adding them to the OP soon, I'm testing most of them.

Edit: Under testing some glitched cars might have exceptions though. I'm testing a theory.
 
Back