Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,493 views
Would someone be interested in a Story Mode wangan lobby tomorrow? I need a catch-up with you guys.
 
Would someone be interested in a Story Mode wangan lobby tomorrow? I need a catch-up with you guys.
I am, I need to test my car to see if it's a glitched one or not xD
 
Would someone be interested in a Story Mode wangan lobby tomorrow? I need a catch-up with you guys.
I'll join, I've got my car for this first class all ready to go.
 
Opening a club lobby, more Wangan testing :) Trying out some new cars.
 
Sorry guys, I was at work :/ if we get a lobby up later today I'll join though :D
 
Would someone be interested in a Story Mode wangan lobby tomorrow? I need a catch-up with you guys.

Ooooh, yes I'd like to do this! My contribution to the writing of the Hajime racers will be more wangan based. :cheers:
 
I'll be available in a little. It's 8:06 EST at the time of this post, i'll probably be on by 10 EST.
 
I'll be available in a little. It's 8:06 EST at the time of this post, i'll probably be on by 10 EST.

Not sure I'll be able to make that, I'm going to be out untill around 6pm UTC/1pm EST. :boggled:

I will try make an event at the earliest possible however. :cheers:
 
I have a room open if anyone wants to run against me.
 
I have a room open if anyone wants to run against me.
Hey, speaking of...Is the weight listed on the 13 Devils spec the max weight or the minimum weight?
 
Not sure I'll be able to make that, I'm going to be out untill around 6pm UTC/1pm EST. :boggled:

I will try make an event at the earliest possible however. :cheers:
You coming on soon?
 
I've got a wangan room open and we'll be doing Chapter 3 of the Hajime Racers story.
 
13 Devils testing is going awesome :). The regs are perfect! We've had a good variety of cars all pretty close to each other.

My only problem is now I've got too many cars to build and tune :lol:
 
13 Devils testing is going awesome :). The regs are perfect! We've had a good variety of cars all pretty close to each other.

My only problem is now I've got too many cars to build and tune :lol:
And your Infiniti G35 Nissan Skyline 350 almost got crushed by an ugly American egg (Taurus SHO)
 
aw wish I could make it, I won't be on til tomorrow for sure. Going out most the day wish I could make it, I've prepped a special car for wangan.
 
I had to stay true to nissan , with wangan too, and this is a small spoiler of what I'm working on for wangan.

devil z.jpg
 
Also, for story development, could everyone please pm me a character bio, the car they use for: Touge, Wangan, drift, and circuit. also the characteristics of the character please :), You'll all like the end product :D
 
Turns out I'll be a little late to this meetup... I'll say when I'll be on in an edit. :boggled:
 
Turns out I'll be a little late to this meetup... I'll say when I'll be on in an edit. :boggled:
I have to leave in about 15 mins.
 
Dammit! :indiff: Hmm, I'll still be on later though if you can make that?

Won't back until around 9 or 10 EST tomorrow morning. Send me a PM and we can talk about chapter 3?


I saw a heck of a lot of fast cars, and I discovered the power of my FD. I even beat out @ELmarcotuff with his...S14 I think?
 
Won't back until around 9 or 10 EST tomorrow morning. Send me a PM and we can talk about chapter 3?

Yeah I'll PM you. Unfortunatly though 1-2AM for me isn't too good. :lol:
 
Back