Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
Completely stock except for a blow off valve my brother put in it. Technically it's an S4.

Oh looked S5 in the pic. Body color moldings and aero mirrors
 
Get rekt.

sWU9zg0.jpg
FB_IMG_1431553066386.jpg
 
I have an FC and FB

FC is a 1986 stock NA 13b with full racing beat exhaust and koyo rad as its only mods. Nice clean fun car though

FB is my racing project. 1983 fully gutted with:
Street ported 13b-t
Garrett 54mm .60/1.15 turbo
780cc/1000cc injectors
Tial 44mm wastegate
Running on Adaptronic Select

Still needs a lot of work and hasn't raced yet but should be track ready before the end of summer

View attachment 381263

And as you may have guessed, yes, I'll be competing in your club with mostly rotary cars : )
Please post a video of your FB idling :3
 
Does anyone have a lobby up? If not I'll make one when my ps3 finishes updating :)
 
Does anyone have a lobby up? If not I'll make one when my ps3 finishes updating :)

Just about to make one, my controller is charging. :lol:

Edit: Might have solved the worst 300ZX out already... :lol:
 
Last edited:
Just about to make one, my controller is charging. :lol:

Edit: Might have solved the worst 300ZX out already... :lol:
Nice work :D i was doing the GT Academy event, I almost beat your time, i was like 0.010 slower xD
 
I'll be updating the Kanjo story here and there so stay tuned to see any changes ^^, just updated it a bit with some more story. @KazaMR2 , if you could think of a reply for Takata on the Kanjo event, actually G since his character is an event coordinator.
 
Nice work :D i was doing the GT Academy event, I almost beat your time, i was like 0.010 slower xD
Speaking of this, I was feeling a 3:36 in my runs but kept getting invalidated due to massive understeer under braking.
 
Speaking of this, I was feeling a 3:36 in my runs but kept getting invalidated due to massive understeer under braking.
It's a good car after a couple of laps actually, I've enjoyedit more than the GTR Nismo :lol:
 
gta is at the point where you NEED a wheel, or you're going to have torque steer problems
 
What kind of times are you guys doing in GTA? I haven't tried it yet but I'll do an attempt when I get home tonight
 
What kind of times are you guys doing in GTA? I haven't tried it yet but I'll do an attempt when I get home tonight

I know my time is terrible, I only got Bronze because the car killed my G27 wheel nearly! It jumps around like crazy. :grumpy:
 
I know my time is terrible, I only got Bronze because the car killed my G27 wheel nearly! It jumps around like crazy. :grumpy:
You have a G27? I have a thrustmaster t300rs! We can do a duct tape deathmatch
 
I do that anyway sometimes, It's a good method with H-Shifter. :D
I wish my h-pattern worked without the need of a pedals set with a clutch pedal... my set with it didn't work on arrival, so I have to deal with sequential and only a gas and brake.
 
I wish my h-pattern worked without the need of a pedals set with a clutch pedal... my set with it didn't work on arrival, so I have to deal with sequential and only a gas and brake.

Darn that's a shame. :boggled:
 
I'm using a DS3 :lol:
I can only afford a cheap broken ds3 which I have, I gripped it too hard and crushed the right side so the r2 button sticks, and that's what I prefer to shift with. lol
 
I'm using a DS3 :lol:
I'm also used the controller!
I know my time is terrible, I only got Bronze because the car killed my G27 wheel nearly! It jumps around like crazy. :grumpy:
A near-death experience for your G27! But i got Silver and i was doing it early :D
 
You have a G27? I have a thrustmaster t300rs! We can do a duct tape deathmatch
OH MY GOD I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY! I was thinking that when I get my wheel I want to try and do that xD
 
Yes, joystick ductape deathmatch.
Hahah unfortunately it wouldn't work, I always keep my thumb on the stick so I would be advantaged lol
 
Back