Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
Ah, I lift my finger off if I'm going straight, or certain corners, my sensitivity is at 7 haha
 
hahahaha a duct tape deathmatch. that would be awesome. and then, some "God Hand" challenge?

I'd be a pro at it, since I do it often with my G27 anyway :lol:

Edit: We could add this as an event in the near future somehow too?
 
I'd be a pro at it, since I do it often with my G27 anyway :lol:

Edit: We could add this as an event in the near future somehow too?
We could use Skype video chat to make sure nobody cheats.
 
Hey, I just ran a 3:38.537 in GTA Round 4. I'm now hotlapping to get that last 1.6 seconds off.
 
that could be awesome. me or anybody else could be the moderator. or spectator
Oh my god, you guys will also heare us talk to ourselves, thinking the other guy can hear us.
 
You may use an FF in the event but, you will be demoralized as a man, and all of us will laugh at you. Unless you are female, than the same rules apply but you will be demoralized as a woman.
 
You may use an FF in the event but, you will be demoralized as a man, and all of us will laugh at you. Unless you are female, than the same rules apply but you will be demoralized as a woman.
You're kinda crazy but in a good way :cheers:
 
Broken wrists? Or did you have..... cool vibrations

Hahaha. No, it was more like that bit where Takumi nearly breaks his wrist trying to get more steering angle, only its on every corner.
 
Hahaha. No, it was more like that bit where Takumi nearly breaks his wrist trying to get more steering angle, only its on every corner.

(For Left Hand Drive) You get about 180 degrees of rotation turning right, but not even 90 turning left.
 
The GTR LM is a ***** to drive, that's for sure.
Needs very delicate inputs or you get all the torque understeer available in the whole universe and just go straight out of the track xD but in the end I kinda liked it:3
 
I got dizzy with all the camera shaking in the bumps :sick:
 
I got dizzy with all the camera shaking in the bumps :sick:
I agree on that, I drive from hood view when doing racing/time attack and man it jumps like a kangaroo on the mulsanne straight :sick:
 
Hahaha. No, it was more like that bit where Takumi nearly breaks his wrist trying to get more steering angle, only its on every corner.
I would've thought the wanting to dance part would've been the problem.
 
Back