Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
Anyone wanna bet that I can get the GT-R LM under 6 minutes around the Ring?
 
Ok, had I not wiped on the last section of the Ring, I'd have hit between a 5:58 and 6:02.
 
I'm doing some drifting right now, then have to eat some grub, but if be down for a lobby later tonight if anyone still on

I'm down to clown. Just post when you make the lobby! 👍;)
 
I'm down to clown. Just post when you make the lobby! 👍;)
I feel like showing off my collection. Let me know!
 
How about if/when GPS track creator comes out, and if we can share tracks, and if mountain passes are made. We should have a tournament to see whose the slasher of which pass.
 
How about if/when GPS track creator comes out, and if we can share tracks, and if mountain passes are made. We should have a tournament to see whose the slasher of which pass.
I'm going to be uber mad if they don't make something like a storefront for user made tracks with ratings. I'm 'pacifically protesting against' PD if they don't do this properly :lol:
 
Last edited:
Edit: Problem solved.


Potato.:lol:
 
Last edited:
Neos, please don't make any sort of statement like this. A user got banned a year or two ago for making a bomb statement.
Edited in a more polite way, thanks o.o
 
It was kinda obvious that I was just joking but better be safe
The guy that was banned was joking around and made a fake bomb threat to one of the GT Academy finalists...You can read about it in the Banned User log.
 
The guy that was banned was joking around and made a fake bomb threat to one of the GT Academy finalists...You can read about it in the Banned User log.
Good thing I edited that out then o.o
 
Good thing I edited that out then o.o
ANYWAYS. I posted a tune for the GT-R LM over in the Tuning section if anyone wants to try it.
 
Going to setup a lobby, I'll be testing glitched cars and fixing them for 'Special spec' :cheers:

Edit: Might be close to a fix on the MR2 GT-S
 
Last edited:
Going to setup a lobby, I'll be testing glitched cars and fixing them for 'Special spec' :cheers:
I need some slidin' tonight though :mischievous: after that it's drift at Ebisu..ahem I mean Autumn Ring Short Reverse :lol:
 
I'm actually off out in a moment unfortunaly. :boggled: Didn't realise I had something planned for today. I'll be back in around an hour, but I will be helping out with another project. :cheers:

The MR2 GT-S seems fixed with a setup I have, G will test it though. Stay tuned!
 
I need some slidin' tonight though :mischievous: after that it's drift at Ebisu..ahem I mean Autumn Ring Short Reverse :lol:
I'm down for some drifting tonight. I have a little work to do on my car but then I'm free. Ebisu Minami section at Spa??

I also made a breakthrough on the Wangan :sly:
 
Last edited:
midget event.png


Reminder 👍
 
PS3 occupied again..I'll get on and make a lobby as soon as I can, 🤬 little 🤬 always 🤬 around, 🤬🤬🤬
 
PS3 occupied again..I'll get on and make a lobby as soon as I can, 🤬 little 🤬 always 🤬 around, 🤬🤬🤬
you forgot a 🤬
 
DORIFUTO lobby is up! :mischievous:

Hajime racers assemble!
 
Back