Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
guys, sorry for not being active for the last few days, the problems are some personal and family things (a scandal in highschool, taking care of my grandpa, mothers day, more homework...) so i will be probably back in Monday.

PS: if somebody here has the Wangan Midnight game for PS3, prepare yourselves, because i might be buying it. that game has called my attention a lot.

Thinking about joining the Kanjo because I'm not sure if I work the day of the race. But I'll try to confirm my attendance for the race on Wenesday or Thursday. Pray that I attend :(
The more people join the better ^^ I will unfortunately miss this event though ;(

with that avatar i'm expecting you to be the best

bunta03.jpg

I don't get involved in these kiddie fights...

try mr2 or r32 then :P
i don't really like the r32 so much, MR2 is a death trap but is a good time, but in the midst of making my S14 my own, i seem to have made Kenta unwillingly..... oh well I like it so i dont care.

i don't really like the r32 so much, MR2 is a death trap but is a good time, but in the midst of making my S14 my own, i seem to have made Kenta unwillingly..... oh well I like it so i dont care.
The 91 R32 GTS-T is quite good, I'm liking it a lot lately :)

Oh, hey this looks like fun. Mind if I join in too?

A bit of background about myself. I ran a GT5 touge league based on Hot Version Touge Showdown in the GT5 Tuning Forum a few years back, which lasted for quite a while, and garnered quite a lot of tuners back then. (Click)

I've taken part also in other touge leagues in GT5, particularly Legend of the Streets (LotS)

Also, I've been a frequent drifter on GT5, as well as joining a drift team and joining a few conpetitions.

Now in GT6, I frequently do some touge racing on the side, with my FD3S, which you'll see in my avatar.

Also, I write a touge-based story which you'll find in the GT6 Race Reports. Unexpectedly, it managed to become GTP's Thread of the Week since today. (Click)

I've had a few touge runs with @KazaMR2, as well as having him help out with my story.

Fortunately, I have about 3-4 months left before I attend university, so I'll have quite a lot of free time. :lol:

A bit of background about myself. I ran a GT5 touge league based on Hot Version Touge Showdown in the GT5 Tuning Forum a few years back, which lasted for quite a while, and garnered quite a lot of tuners back then. (Click)

I've taken part also in other touge leagues in GT5, particularly Legend of the Streets (LotS)

Also, I've been a frequent drifter on GT5, as well as joining a drift team and joining a few conpetitions.

Now in GT6, I frequently do some touge racing on the side, with my FD3S, which you'll see in my avatar.

Also, I write a touge-based story which you'll find in the GT6 Race Reports. Unexpectedly, it managed to become GTP's Thread of the Week since today. (Click)

I've had a few touge runs with @KazaMR2, as well as having him help out with my story.

Fortunately, I have about 3-4 months left before I attend university, so I'll have quite a lot of free time. :lol:

Sure you can join! :cheers: It'll be fun to have you on the team. :D

Boy we're getting new members fast :D welcome to the team :) I saw your thread on today's spotlight ^^ Can't wait to run with you!

Back