Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,527 views
Just woke up, going to reset my modem and should be on soon.
I'm currently taking care of the lawn at my new apartment, I'll join later for sure ;)
 
I'm currently taking care of the lawn at my new apartment, I'll join later for sure ;)
tis ok, im still trying to figure out how to get my k trail replay. Oh and the wheels for kenta would be "Boyd Coddington Wheels Legacy F-09" not sure if they're actually chrome or just a silver type color though.
 
tis ok, im still trying to figure out how to get my k trail replay. Oh and the wheels for kenta would be "Boyd Coddington Wheels Legacy F-09" not sure if they're actually chrome or just a silver type color though.
Those are chrome wheels but I can't paint them silver ;)
 
Hey guys, pm me with your special Tuner cars, it will be 550pp max, it's nto for the story. well it might be idk. but I just wanna do hot version tuner battles ^^

 
Hey guys, pm me with your special Tuner cars, it will be 550pp max, it's nto for the story. well it might be idk. but I just wanna do hot version tuner battles ^^


I'll send you my GTR later, you'll have a hard time beating it :mischievous:
 
I'll send you my GTR later, you'll have a hard time beating it :mischievous:
nice! these hot versions are so hard to stop watching, I'll spend all day watching them if I'm not careful, it's helping me tune better though.
 
death cone battle midget death room is open, for those of you who want a head start on practice sessions nows your chance.
 
nice! these hot versions are so hard to stop watching, I'll spend all day watching them if I'm not careful, it's helping me tune better though.
I'm one of the backers on the kickstarter page, I got Volume 127 in full HD :) if we can find a way of sharing it I'll give it to you all guys ^^
 
death cone battle midget death room is open, for those of you who want a head start on practice sessions nows your chance.
ah, damn. i didnt remembered that my parents are always in the house in sundays, so that means the tv will be used by my dad.
 
LOUD NOISES
I'M SCREAMING!
WE'VE STARTED
AND WE'RE HAVING FUN
happymx5.jpg
 
twas a fun room
 
What prefecture is Hokkaido in? im trying to do that liscense plate thing
i apologize wrong thread, shouldve been in the pm

Hokkaido is the prefecture actually. :cheers:

Edit: Sapporo 札幌 is the only marking in Hokkaido on the generator.
 
Hosting a touge test lobby.
 
Did some testing on Matterhorn Rotenboden.
@twitcher bore witness.
Class K: Midget II D-Type 2:07.xxx
Class A: '73 Skyline GT-R 1:57.100
Class B: Corvette C3 Convertible 1:49.781
Class C: '78 Pontiac Firebird TA 1:47.339

Firebird could run a 1:46 but it was grumpy with me today.
 
Hey guys, did some more tests of those touge cars. Here's the times I ran:

Midget D-Type II (Class K): 2:06.461
'73 Skyline GT-R (Class A): 1:56.385
Corvette C3 Convertible (Class B): 1:49.822
Firebird Trans Am (Class C): 1:46.683
 
Ok, I will do some graphics showing the official touge stages in every circuit. Look forward for an update. :cool:
I will also try to edit some event pictures. 👍
 
Why not the full Matterhorn track?

The uphill section can be a pain in some cars with low traction. We will still use it, but for "serious" races, the stage is better. :cheers:
 
Back