Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,537 views
Anyone on? I'm down for some touge and/or Wangan and/or Kanjo :D. Or some dori dori
Will be on soon. In the mood to test a wangan car or two.
 
Room open 👍
Trying to find some specs atm :mischievous:
 
Ok, just finishing up building a new Class A touge, then gonna join in
 
Just tested the Honda NSX Type S. This is also a car that needs special specs. I hit 208 MPH, and with some tuning, it could easily break 211 MPH.
 
Just tested the Honda NSX Type S. This is also a car that needs special specs. I hit 208 MPH, and with some tuning, it could easily break 211 MPH.

It's in the list (I think :lol:). I will test it in the 2002 Type R spec later 👍
 
It's in the list (I think :lol:). I will test it in the 2002 Type R spec later 👍
Where is the finish on the Wangan track?
 
Where is the finish on the Wangan track?

The first metal bar that crosses beyond the road just before the first braking point. (there are two, the first one). I will try to take a pic of it of it for the OP.
 
The first metal bar that crosses beyond the road just before the first braking point. (there are two, the first one). I will try to take a pic of it of it for the OP.
Gosh dang it! If it was that second one I'd have beaten Twitcher in our second run.

You guys should look at Twitcher's car, he was running oddly fast at spec.
 
Gosh dang it! If it was that second one I'd have beaten Twitcher in our second run.

You guys should look at Twitcher's car, he was running oddly fast at spec.
:lol: it wasn't built correctly...it's slower now
 
:lol: it wasn't built correctly...it's slower now
And I found an interesting car:
SRT Viper GTS '02. This car is a bit slow in the higher speeds, but to balance it out, it offers remarkable grip (170 on entry to the right hander right before the first tunnel), great brakes and asphalt-crunching torque (Mine at spec has 568 ft-lbs of torque).
 
Ya with the 300ZX built the correct way, that viper would crush it now. You'd lose me under accel and I'd never catch you on the straights. Get no advantage through the high speed bends with 1550kg of stuff onboard :dopey:
 
Ya with the 300ZX built the correct way, that viper would crush it now. You'd lose me under accel and I'd never catch you on the straights. Get no advantage through the high speed bends with 1550kg of stuff onboard :dopey:
It does scrub speed in the turns like a mofo. It can't hold some of the turns above 197.
 
Just tested the Bluebird 910 in A Class spec...I'm in love :D. Old school Silvia is dope too, but needs a lot of work
 
i wish we could set up or own camera views for replays, so we can make our races more like initial d and wangan midnight
 
i wish we could set up or own camera views for replays, so we can make our races more like initial d and wangan midnight
Me too. Wasted video potential...
 
I gotta get my editing program back up.
I need video stuff to begin with..... again.
I do have audacity though, we can record our racing "thoughts"
 
YES, I will be available tonight for some runs /character development lobbies.
 
Hopefully I'll be on. Other than that, the club is quite big now! We stand at 42 members on the GT community page. :cheers: If you ever meet a new member that didn't see through GTP, please direct them to it so they can see the full rules.
 
Hopefully I'll be on. Other than that, the club is quite big now! We stand at 42 members on the GT community page. :cheers: If you ever meet a new member that didn't see through GTP, please direct them to it so they can see the full rules.
or just completely ignore them and completely dominate them, because we are a special breed and are the master race
 
When I get on tonight, I'll be hosting it as a open club lobby, so anyone's free to join if they can follow guidelines ^^, still not sure whether to do touge, wangan, or city drift, guess we'll find out tonight won't we?
 
RZQ's Class C Touge Hub is currently open!

EDIT: Now fallen under the hands on @KazaMR2
 
Last edited:
Had some really great runs with @Xiondc4 last night!! We were doing the Nürb section at dusk...that section is no joke with no lights. Fun as hell though!

Starting to get that Bluebird dialled in...still struggling with overall grip though. Damn those bicycle tires!!

However victory goes to Xion and his stable of Hondas. Consistantly quick. I've rethought my approach to Touge Class A, and may be choosing some new weapons :sly:
 
Back