Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,519 views
And if you say I didn't win because I crashed after the finish line, too bad, I know I won, you know I won, therefore I won.
Unless you catch fire before crossing the finish line.
 
And if you say I didn't win because I crashed after the finish line, too bad, I know I won, you know I won, therefore I won.
I'm pretty honest with this stuff :) if I win I win, if you win you win, as simple as that ;)
 
Touge room open
 
@ELmarcotuff Pretty close if you ask me ;)
Circuito de la Sierra_38.jpg

Città delle Arti e delle Scienze (notte)_32.jpg
 
Didn't have black rims
they're not black, is the stock colour, dark grey spokes and silver lip, it's just that the pic is a bit dark :/
 
If anyone wants a police pursuit in their chapter, I have the GT-R Pace Car and the M4 pace car.
 
If anyone wants a police pursuit in their chapter, I have the GT-R Pace Car and the M4 pace car.
I have the M4 too, more police cars, more drama :mischievous:
 
Apologies for being so flaky today. I was distracted watching Formula D Orlando all day...which, turned out to mostly be a let down :lol:
 
Apologies for being so flaky today. I was distracted watching Formula D Orlando all day...which, turned out to mostly be a let down :lol:
As long as your here tomorrow
 
When is it (EST)?
 
We don't have an exact time. Some point around the afternoon.
 
As always stuff went down while I was sleeping, damn you time zones :banghead: but great job on the cards @G_Parrilla, they're looking awesome :D thanks @787bcgr for drawing our characters, you're really talented and I'm sure that you'll came up with some beautiful artworks :cheers:
and finally someone that wasn't me opened a drift lobby, I thought nobody enjoyed drifting since my lobby remained basically empty the other day :lol: @Kryption what track did you guys choose? :)
 
Apologies for being so flaky today. I was distracted watching Formula D Orlando all day...which, turned out to mostly be a let down :lol:
They broadcast FD over there?o.o we only get F1 and MotoGP, not even rally or gt3..I want to see the BTCC/WTCC
Edit: unless you pay, on ppw you have all the racing series, endurance, time attack and everything -.-
 
They broadcast FD over there?o.o we only get F1 and MotoGP, not even rally or gt3..I want to see the BTCC/WTCC
Edit: unless you pay, on ppw you have all the racing series, endurance, time attack and everything -.-

Us Euro guys never get the good sports on TV. :lol:
 
How about the midget cone match?
 
How about the midget cone match?

It will be around 7PM GMT, the first to open the lobby (MARC most likely since it's his event) will announce it here. So just wait patiently. :cheers:
 
We don't have an exact time. Some point around the afternoon.

7 pm gmt is my idea
Oh dang...not sure if I can make it this afternoon. I'm supposed to go to a birthday for my buddy's little girl :lol: we'll see if the timing works out.

They broadcast FD over there?o.o we only get F1 and MotoGP, not even rally or gt3..I want to see the BTCC/WTCC
Edit: unless you pay, on ppw you have all the racing series, endurance, time attack and everything -.-

Us Euro guys never get the good sports on TV. :lol:

Formula D is available to watch on the interwebz for free :D. There's a "Watch Live" link on the main FD homepage when the livestream is open. You can also find it on Dailymotion.com. Dailymotion also posts the full broadcast to their website so you can re watch the event whenever on your own time. But like I said, you didn't miss much this round at OSW in Florida :lol:


There's also lots of racing series which posts full events to YouTube very soon upon completion. This year I've been following WTCC, CTSCC, Super GT, Super Formula, BlancPain GT3, FIA WEC, along with D1GP, D1NZ, Drift Allstars, and IDC all just by watching the events on YouTube. Trying to follow D1SL as well, but it's tough as I don't think there is an official browdcast. All the vids I can find are by spectators filming from the stands.
 
Oh dang...not sure if I can make it this afternoon. I'm supposed to go to a birthday for my buddy's little girl :lol: we'll see if the timing works out.





Formula D is available to watch on the interwebz for free :D. There's a "Watch Live" link on the main FD homepage when the livestream is open. You can also find it on Dailymotion.com. Dailymotion also posts the full broadcast to their website so you can re watch the event whenever on your own time. But like I said, you didn't miss much this round at OSW in Florida :lol:


There's also lots of racing series which posts full events to YouTube very soon upon completion. This year I've been following WTCC, CTSCC, Super GT, Super Formula, BlancPain GT3, FIA WEC, along with D1GP, D1NZ, Drift Allstars, and IDC all just by watching the events on YouTube. Trying to follow D1SL as well, but it's tough as I don't think there is an official browdcast. All the vids I can find are by spectators filming from the stands.
I love you now :lol:
 
It will be around 7PM GMT, the first to open the lobby (MARC most likely since it's his event) will announce it here. So just wait patiently. :cheers:
In indonesia (GMT + 7), i was currently on 9 o' clock-ish, so i would not be able to join the midget touge thing. Because, i have to fall asleep so my eyes won't hurt. Plus, tomorrow was monday, so i will stay in Jakarta instead of in Bekasi (my PS3 is in the latter) and i think the midget event was only on Sunday, 7th June 2015.
 
Oh dang...not sure if I can make it this afternoon. I'm supposed to go to a birthday for my buddy's little girl :lol: we'll see if the timing works out.





Formula D is available to watch on the interwebz for free :D. There's a "Watch Live" link on the main FD homepage when the livestream is open. You can also find it on Dailymotion.com. Dailymotion also posts the full broadcast to their website so you can re watch the event whenever on your own time. But like I said, you didn't miss much this round at OSW in Florida :lol:


There's also lots of racing series which posts full events to YouTube very soon upon completion. This year I've been following WTCC, CTSCC, Super GT, Super Formula, BlancPain GT3, FIA WEC, along with D1GP, D1NZ, Drift Allstars, and IDC all just by watching the events on YouTube. Trying to follow D1SL as well, but it's tough as I don't think there is an official browdcast. All the vids I can find are by spectators filming from the stands.
WRC does not :(
 
Just woke up, going to reset my modem and should be on soon.
 
Back