Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,383 views
of course you guys open up a lobby when i'm at work
 
We're on the same boat my friend, it's already too late for me, I missed it too :/
How dare they abandon us, not that I'm important or anything... how dare they abandon you
 
lol I just got home from work, I always miss the lobbies unfortunately. it'll be worse when I'm out of training haha, when I have to work 4 pm - 2 am.
 
if we do this youtube thing, is there anyway to make our races be at night but everything be visible?
 
I found mt. Akina!!!! Now we just need it in gt6

[youtube]


Gunma.PNG
Haruna.PNG
 
Thank you all of you guys! It's really a shame GT6 does'nt feature any japanese mountain road course...They was always my favourites in any game. I wonder if there's at least one in GT6... :( That's the point I used to love in that old and good Kaido Racer tittles from PS2,lots of mountain passes. Anyway,hope I can find a open room soon as possible.
 
550
Thank you all of you guys! It's really a shame GT6 does'nt feature any japanese mountain road course...They was always my favourites in any game. I wonder if there's at least one in GT6... :( That's the point I used to love in that old and good Kaido Racer tittles from PS2,lots of mountain passes. Anyway,hope I can find a open room soon as possible.
We got Sierra, not Japan but still a nice mountain pass. Maybe a bit too fast paced and not enough hairpins but that will have to do:/
 
We got Sierra, not Japan but still a nice mountain pass. Maybe a bit too fast paced and not enough hairpins but that will have to do:/

Sierra is not even close to a real touge sadly. We can improvise a few stages until we wait to the course maker tho. Yesterday I tested the Nürb section with Kaz.
 
Sierra is not even close to a real touge sadly. We can improvise a few stages until we wait to the course maker tho. Yesterday I tested the Nürb section with Kaz.

I'd say that Eiger is a close-ish representation of some Japanese touge. It's got its twists and straights too. With a good elevation change. But still not as close as the real thing unluckly. :boggled:

Well I just (can) can't wait for course creator as I (want them to work hard on it for a perfect creator mode.) release it soon! :lol:
 
So does anyone else have project cars?
 
Sierra is not even close to a real touge sadly. We can improvise a few stages until we wait to the course maker tho. Yesterday I tested the Nürb section with Kaz.
I know, that section of the Nurb is more like it, but still, not yet a real mountain pass. I have a small notebook on which I've been drawing fictional tracks (mostly touge tracks :lol:) since the news of a course maker came out! I hope they add more customization to the enviroment around the track too such as barriers, trees, buildings, backgrounds and all that stuff :D
 
So does anyone else have project cars?
I do but I'm missing quite an important piece..the console hahaha I preordered the game to get the bonus cars but I don't have the console yet :lol:
 
guys? do we go and take a ride? i will create the lobby if you want it
 
I might create a lobby soon, or join yours jackknife if you have made one. :cheers:
 
I might create a lobby soon, or join yours jackknife if you have made one. :cheers:
Unfortunately I still haven't moved, and my gf's parents gets paranoic when its 9pm and everybody has to go to bed -.-
 
i created one (sorry for being late, i was making money to buy some cars and customize other ones :P). so, Kaza, or everyone that can enter, feel free to join.
 
Back