Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,371 views
The eye of the 787B has joined
 
Reminder.

event 1.png

Also, lots of great drivers are joining lately! I know some of you from LOTS, glad to see you guys again! :cheers:
 
How about we do something like this event only with the slower class touge class cars, but on special stage route 5. And before we cross the line we pull a u turn, kinda like Takamine vs wataru.
 
Sadly I won't be making it to the Kanjo on the Sunday because I gotta be working from 6pm-10pm. good luck to those that are going to compete on Sunday !
I'm at work too that Sunday :(
 
How about we do something like this event only with the slower class touge class cars, but on special stage route 5. And before we cross the line we pull a u turn, kinda like Takamine vs wataru.
So basically a normal lap and then a reverse one?
 
And the fastest to do the u turn has an advantage. That's interesting :mischievous:
We could have somebody act as a cone to turn around.
 
Reminder.

View attachment 365409

Also, lots of great drivers are joining lately! I know some of you from LOTS, glad to see you guys again! :cheers:
Sooooo you know...

horatio.jpg

LOTS of them

3540731.jpg



I'm sorry..
 
I got in a random race lobby, I'm not dowing that again. They just ram and ram over and over again! In the end my MCR R35 it's no joke. After I was spun around at the Karussell I got back from 9th to 4th before finishing the lap and waved by to the idiots that spun me haha I took my money and left :lol: I imagine the face of the guy in the C9 sauber mercedes when a bright red GTR passed him on the inside :cool:
 
Last edited:
I got in a random race lobby, I'm not dowing that again. They just ram and ram over and over again! In the end my MCR R35 it's no joke. After I was spun around at the Karussell I got back from 9th to 4th before finishing the lap and waved by to the idiots that spun me haha I took my money and left :lol: I imagine the face of the guy in the C1 sauber mercedes when a bright red GTR passed him on the inside :cool:
If it's bright red I'm sure he saw it coming.
 
I got scared, I thought pd seriously changed the physics, but I got drunk one night and tried to tune one of my cars, LMAO, btw anyone online?
 
I got scared, I thought pd seriously changed the physics, but I got drunk one night and tried to tune one of my cars, LMAO, btw anyone online?

Not atm. I just recovered the connection after 3 hours :grumpy:
 
well, after a lot of discussions (jk, it was me and the RUF), finally the 340 km/h category has been created. but, i know this is a Little bit stupid, something that is optional, but why not Jackknife class? because in txr0 jackknife had almost the same specs (7 hp of difference and more lighter)
 
well, after a lot of discussions (jk, it was me and the RUF), finally the 340 km/h category has been created. but, i know this is a Little bit stupid, something that is optional, but why not Jackknife class? because in txr0 jackknife had almost the same specs (7 hp of difference and more lighter)

I decided to make the class the combined first area bosses, as you'll see - When the second class comes out it'll make more sense. :cheers:
 
I decided to make the class the combined first area bosses, as you'll see - When the second class comes out it'll make more sense. :cheers:
ohhh i see. thanks for clearing the doubts :D
 
Back