Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,495 views
A new spec for the wangan will arrive soon... :sly:

It'll be a much more meaner, faster spec! Full of the most powerful wangan machines out there! :D

Stay tuned for the reveal and more..! :cheers:
 
A new spec for the wangan will arrive soon... :sly:

It'll be a much more meaner, faster spec! Full of the most powerful wangan machines out there! :D

Stay tuned for the reveal and more..! :cheers:
Oh god....
Veryons everywhere
 
A new spec for the wangan will arrive soon... :sly:

It'll be a much more meaner, faster spec! Full of the most powerful wangan machines out there! :D

Stay tuned for the reveal and more..! :cheers:
Wangan, wangoff
 
Kaza, any chance we'll see the 2J in there? lol
 
Kaza, any chance we'll see the 2J in there? lol

Nope, it'll be banned. Because fans, and pure supersonic-speed. :lol:

Anyway... As of the course creator release, I'll likely be hosting a lobby at the touge today. Since @RCKakashi14 made Mt. Akina. :cheers:
 
Nope, it'll be banned. Because fans, and pure supersonic-speed. :lol:

Anyway... As of the course creator release, I'll likely be hosting a lobby at the touge today. Since @RCKakashi14 made Mt. Akina. :cheers:
wait kakashi made mt. akina?
i just updated the game before coming to work but didn't see the app while at home just couldn't find it in google play..

i wanna so make irohazaka :P
 
So course maker is app-only and needs a tablet to use.
 
So course maker is app-only and needs a tablet to use.

Unfortunately so far yes. :(

I might be able to get it if it works on my bro's tablet though... But so far I'm enjoying it just with Mt. Akina only! :lol:
 
Question and i hope not to get yelled at..

How do you import the track you created into the ps3? Do you have to send the data to an email, transfer to usb then transfer it connecting the usb into the ps3 for the game to read?
 
So course maker is app-only and needs a tablet to use.
So that's why I couldn't find it on my phone appstore, well I'll use my gf's ipad
 
So that's why I couldn't find it on my phone appstore, well I'll use my gf's ipad
searched this morning on my galaxy tab 3 and didn't find it.. will search this afternoon when i get home
 
searched this morning on my galaxy tab 3 and didn't find it.. will search this afternoon when i get home
Click the link in the article!

I think it sends it roght to your PSN.
 
searched this morning on my galaxy tab 3 and didn't find it.. will search this afternoon when i get home
They said that it won't be available everywhere from the start, and to keep checking for when it becomes available in every country :)
 
Anyway... As of the course creator release, I'll likely be hosting a lobby at the touge today. Since @RCKakashi14 made Mt. Akina. :cheers:

So if you create an track you can host it in online lobby? How can I find and play in Mt. Akina from RCKakashi14,for example? Well I didnt played GT5 so I have no idea how it works. Someone can explain it better?
 
550
So if you create an track you can host it in online lobby? How can I find and play in Mt. Akina from RCKakashi14,for example? Well I didnt played GT5 so I have no idea how it works. Someone can explain it better?

Well, once someone shares a track (or downloads it from someone else) you can get it from their shared tracks section on their community profile. :cheers:
 
What i don't get is why make the course maker only for tablets and not in game like we had in gt5??
 
What i don't get is why make the course maker only for tablets and not in game like we had in gt5??
Hardware and RAM limitations. The course maker needs 512MB of ram and that's the PS3's max RAM.

I'm going to do a circuit using the epic road near my college.
Runs in both directions.
See below image:
upload_2015-9-30_9-59-23.png


Another near my house:
upload_2015-9-30_10-4-17.png
 
Hardware and RAM limitations. The course maker needs 512MB of ram and that's the PS3's max RAM.

I'm going to do a circuit using the epic road near my college.
Runs in both directions.
See below image:
View attachment 454446

Another near my house:
View attachment 454448
Okay so how did you track your route? to then pass that into the app to in a sense create that route?

Also how big of a map can it create?
 
Last edited:
Okay so how did you track your route? to then pass that into the app to in a sense create that route?

You can't actually import the track from the website to the GT6 app, but I bet you'd be able to route it out as a pretty close replica.
 
I'm wonder if these created tracks can have variable weathers or night-day options... I pretty doubt it but could someone confirm this? :lol:
 
550
I'm wonder if these created tracks can have variable weathers or night-day options... I pretty doubt it but could someone confirm this? :lol:
There is weather.
 
Unfortunately so far yes. :(

I might be able to get it if it works on my bro's tablet though... But so far I'm enjoying it just with Mt. Akina only! :lol:
You mean haruna, and may we see pics....
 
There is weather.

Don't forget the day-night on some tracks too, on the 'Andalusia' type, at 6:30AM it makes it pretty much a dark dawn, but the latest is 5:30Pm, which is pretty light still. I haven't tested the other tracks yet as the creator tool hasn't come out in the UK yet... :scared:

You mean haruna, and may we see pics....

Yep, but Mt. Akina because Initial D. :p :lol:
 
There is weather.

Then no night drives in custom touges. :banghead: I would rather just one nice japanese mountain track than this whole course creator thing...

I have a bad feeling that we wont be able to create REALLY exciting tracks with this after all. Just different routes but that same few and silly daylight sceneries. :indiff:
 
This will also be really benificial to the story too! Since we can have different tracks, it could open up teams who go around that area, a bit like NFS carbon's turf war style thing. :D I got lots of ideas brewing... :sly:
 
This will also be really benificial to the story too! Since we can have different tracks, it could open up teams who go around that area, a bit like NFS carbon's turf war style thing. :D I got lots of ideas brewing... :sly:
Coffee brewing, beer brewing, or tea brewing? What levels of brewing are we talking here
 
@RCKakashi14 are we friends on psn? If not please send an invite to ELMARCTUFF
 
Back