Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,499 views
In fact since we're a club, we all should be on each other's friends list
 
In fact since we're a club, we all should be on each other's friends list

I forgot to add you. :lol:

Also... I've downloaded it! Expect Hakone Nanamagari & other touge courses soon! :D :D :D
 
I forgot to add you. :lol:

Also... I've downloaded it! Expect Hakone Nanamagari & other touge courses soon! :D :D :D
Iroha, and all of Nanamagari, not that tiny little section
 
i will let you all know that i can make innapropriate tracks for the masses, if you all would like.
also Kazaroony did you send me a friend requestaruuu
 
i will let you all know that i can make innapropriate tracks for the masses, if you all would like
Marco, if you make a dong track I will kick you out of your car.
 
Marco, if you make a dong track I will kick you out of your car.
one has already been made by one of my friends, its not a very accurate depiction though
 
The desert route is awesome. Also, the more touge-ish might be eiger with trees in both sides.
 
Kaz, find the most winding initial d route for us I want major hairpins and fear of death

Hakone Nanamagari has 12 consecutive hairpins. :lol:

Edit: Oh and by the way... I might of just re-created the C1 inner route. :eek:
 
guys...Shin Usui from Initial D Special Stage for the PS2. its (or it was) the most longest track of the game, and a average time attack round is about 5 minutes. tight corners, high speed sections and things like that. it can be fun, come on! :lol:
 
guys...Shin Usui from Initial D Special Stage for the PS2. its (or it was) the most longest track of the game, and a average time attack round is about 5 minutes. tight corners, high speed sections and things like that. it can be fun, come on! :lol:
I'll definitely download it, but I'm not talented enough to make it
 
guys...Shin Usui from Initial D Special Stage for the PS2. its (or it was) the most longest track of the game, and a average time attack round is about 5 minutes. tight corners, high speed sections and things like that. it can be fun, come on! :lol:
I agree and also the most brutal to run.

I know a friend of mine created abu dabi and well something that is so twisted that well i dunno if i should drift, grip or just crash and let the car burn.. lol
 
Touge lobby up
 
Hakone Nanamagari has 12 consecutive hairpins. :lol:

Edit: Oh and by the way... I might of just re-created the C1 inner route. :eek:
Your making the big Nanamagari right?
 
Heyy guys!,ive been working on my college work and im starting on some new tracks :)
 
I have a challenge for you guys:
Recreate Costa di Amalfi and Citti di Aria in the Course Maker to the exact length of the track.
 
I made a hot version style battle stage ^^
 
Touge lobby up - At my new creation from TXRD2 again - Ura Rokko. :cheers:
 
Hey,any lobbys up now? I'm curious to see this custom tracks thing... I'm updating the game atm.
 
550
Hey,any lobbys up now? I'm curious to see this custom tracks thing... I'm updating the game atm.
I have a room up.
 
There's a glitch, where if you pick a custom track in an online room, you can't change the track. I had to make two rooms, first one was Haruna and then I made the Akagi room
 
Back