Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,493 views
There's a glitch, where if you pick a custom track in an online room, you can't change the track. I had to make two rooms, first one was Haruna and then I made the Akagi room
Nit to mention excessive lag and freezing.
 
I have a challenge for you guys:
Recreate Costa di Amalfi and Citti di Aria in the Course Maker to the exact length of the track.
YES YES YES! You read my mind man!
 
if you want it, im opening a Wangan server right now :D

EDIT: as nobody entered, its now closed
 
Last edited:
So I made this in NFS 2015 beta
 

Attachments

  • 20151003_203255.jpg
    20151003_203255.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20151003_203300.jpg
    20151003_203300.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 18
Good day (or night), gentlemen. I have to announce this with a heavy heart.

Legendary Sprint Cup driver Tony Elliott, 54, has died in a plane crash on Friday. All passengers on board were killed when the plane crashed on the Georgia/South Carolina border.

Rest in peace, Tony.
 
I'm in the mood to dupe another road today on Eifel flat. Suggestions?
 
marc, i dont think you should post that, after all you made a contract with EA of not uploading footage to the public...
Well ****
Edit: hour 10 since the posting of the picture: everything still seems normal. No phone calls, no knock on the door. I have barricaded my bedroom windows and my door in hopes to keep EA out. I know they're looking. Will I ever by safe?
 
Last edited:
Well ****
Edit: hour 10 since the posting of the picture: everything still seems normal. No phone calls, no knock on the door. I have barricaded my bedroom windows and my door in hopes to keep EA out. I know they're looking. Will I ever by safe?
you forgot your account... :3
 
Gunsai touge prototype track lobby open in club!
 
Hour 11: decided to go get breakfast at ihop. My mother drove. Can I trust her, does she work for ea? Is the waitress poisoning my food?
 
Hour 11: decided to go get breakfast at ihop. My mother drove. Can I trust her, does she work for ea? Is the waitress poisoning my food?
Your mother is with EA. btw join my lobby I have up it's hilarious.
 
Your mother is with EA. btw join my lobby I have up it's hilarious.
I'm at breakfast, and then I got to get groceries
 
Kirigamine (touge) lobby up!

(Closed for a few moments since I'm creating a new replica track.)

Lobby re-open at Ohtarumi!

Edit: closed
 
Last edited:
What's the mountain that is said to randomly change width
 
I think I should get back into this club
 
We'll be planning a new event that will be announced soon, I hope we can have as many people participating like in the lobby last night! I was amazed at how many were there! :eek: Also we have reached 100 members in the GT6 community! :dopey:

Thanks to all the members for joining and participating in events! There is a lot more to come! :cheers:

Also here is my VIP Aristo around Ebisu... :sly:

Aristo VIP drift 1.png
Aristo VIP drift.png
 
We'll be planning a new event that will be announced soon, I hope we can have as many people participating like in the lobby last night! I was amazed at how many were there! :eek: Also we have reached 100 members in the GT6 community! :dopey:

Thanks to all the members for joining and participating in events! There is a lot more to come! :cheers:

Also here is my VIP Aristo around Ebisu... :sly:

View attachment 457252 View attachment 457253

Thanks for that lobby Kaza,lucky I was there,lots of fun with my Porsche. :cheers:

But for next events,I'd suggest something more organized,like head-2-head touges,2 racers per time,with replays,and classes of course. If we got a full room like we did last night,we could do it with eliminatories. I'd say is fun,but bit pointless just free running around the track with no races at all. Anyway is nice to see the club growing thanks to the Course-Maker possibilities.
 
We'll be planning a new event that will be announced soon, I hope we can have as many people participating like in the lobby last night! I was amazed at how many were there! :eek: Also we have reached 100 members in the GT6 community! :dopey:

Thanks to all the members for joining and participating in events! There is a lot more to come! :cheers:

Also here is my VIP Aristo around Ebisu... :sly:

View attachment 457252 View attachment 457253
Wait who created ebisu.. iw anna race there.

Last night was so much fun!!
 
Back