Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
camberlikewut.jpg
 
Guys I need help for a photo competition, I already have something in mind, I need three generations of Calsonic GT-Rs, I already have the R32, my all time favourite racing car, does anyone of you have the R34 and R35 and wants to help me? I need a lap of Suzuka at sunset with the three cars grouped togheter, expecially on the straight I need them like side by side but a bit in front of each other, anyone? :D
 
Guys I need help for a photo competition, I already have something in mind, I need three generations of Calsonic GT-Rs, I already have the R32, my all time favourite racing car, does anyone of you have the R34 and R35 and wants to help me? I need a lap of Suzuka at sunset with the three cars grouped togheter, expecially on the straight I need them like side by side but a bit in front of each other, anyone? :D

I have the Calsonic R34! That's the original Speed King's car from TXR0. :D :cheers:
 
I can do that for you in about 30 minutes or so.
-
If you are talking about the calsonic 08 GTR I've got it now.
Still on? I'm going home now :) Kaz are you available?
 
Frenzy, are you friends with Exodus from LOTS by any chance?
 
No no no no, I'm not on a warning, I'm gone. If you're taking offense with something that couldn't be construed as an insult in any culture on any planet, then you must be a terrible person to race with, let alone spend any time with. It was a harmless, offhand remark. I'd hate to see your reaction with something truly offensive. It was a perfectly fine joke, and I won't validate myself any further. If you're this finicky, then you just aren't worth my time. I'll find other people to race with. With your attitude, I sure am glad I didn't have the displeasure of meeting you for any greater length of time.

Ok, bye. :cheers:
 
JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Nothing to see here.");
 
Last edited:
Well that escalated quickly.
Annnnywaaayysss... Playing underground 2 and its so hard to make a decent looking car.
 
Going to set a lobby up at Kirigamine. :cheers:

Edit: (Lobby still up I think, but I've left now)
 
Last edited:
Back