Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,489 views
Hey ae86fanatic, PM me once you have the replays together.

@KazaMR2 can you hop on at 8:30 EST to do a quick run with Dillon's FD vs the Devil?
 
Hi everyone, I'm planning on joining. I was in one of the rooms yesterday. I'll probably drive B and C class cars the most. My ID is GTP_Frenzyhero.
saw you yesterday, hey there. You're very welcome to join us, Always good to have a new friendly fac......friendly headlights and grill.


 
Last edited:
saw you yesterday, hey there. You're very welcome to join us, Always good to have a new friendly fac......friendly headlights and grill.



Dat auto life
 
Hi everyone, I'm planning on joining. I was in one of the rooms yesterday. I'll probably drive B and C class cars the most. My ID is GTP_Frenzyhero.
Welcome :cheers:
 
So anyone up for a lobby tonight at 6pm-ish GMT? I plan on getting a meetup scene at Mt. Hakone done for part 1.6 in the story. :cheers:
 
So anyone up for a lobby tonight at 6pm-ish GMT? I plan on getting a meetup scene at Mt. Hakone done for part 1.6 in the story. :cheers:
I'm in :) even though I'm not up for driving, can't be bothered to set up my wheel :lol: still, any cars in particular?
 
So anyone up for a lobby tonight at 6pm-ish GMT? I plan on getting a meetup scene at Mt. Hakone done for part 1.6 in the story. :cheers:
School
 
My steering wheel,

During a race, I gripped it so hard I shattered the right side.

steering wheel.jpg
 
Be nice children
 
Back