Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
Gt doesn't like iroha.... It froze up when I backed out....
 
Gt doesn't like iroha.... It froze up when I backed out....
I was lagging a bit and I've got ethernet cable plugged in :/ custom tracks are a bit unstable, looks like
 
I just got disconnected from my own lobby. :indiff: (Also I got to go now)
 
Guys marco touched my rear bumper on the wangan
 
We are a touge and wangan club, and it was during a race on the wangan. It is very relevant.
in what kind of way could be relevant? it would be just a speed bump ._.
 
Starting up a lobby now

Edit: club lobby up



Edit edit: highway find the other night.


Zhighwayaye.png
 
Last edited:
One of them had a turbo I could clearly hear the euphoric "psshhhhhh" btw anyone on?
Braaaaap sututututu :D btw not now man, still at work, I should be home in 3 hours though
 
xD i'm hungry to I'm goin to get somethin to eat and maybe come back on later tonight.
I'm going to bed now, but it was fun, the Hachi Roku vs GT86 duel, the four miata madness with @ae86fanatic, it was a fun lobby this one :cheers:
 
Making a lobby at Hakone Nanamagari! :dopey:

(Closed)
 
Last edited:
Back