Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
Important news, regarding the situation that is with torqueAE86, he is not dead he is still alive, his parents thought that online n GT was affecting his personal life n his grades were going down, so they made him promise to get off PSN n Kik etc. Plus the fact that his dad didn't want him to talk to strangers online, so his parents decided to act like he was dead so we would never talk or see him again, (this wasn't torque decision)
How did you confirm this? If you can provide evidence...

Edit: I am incredibly pissed at this now.
 
If u know how to send a screenshot on here tell me, but just now he texted explaining the situation if u want I can send it to kaza kik n he can possibly upload it here
 
If u know how to send a screenshot on here tell me, but just now he texted explaining the situation if u want I can send it to kaza kik n he can possibly upload it here

I'll do that for you. :cheers:
 
Go check your kik kaza, I sent it

I have sent a PM to the moderators with the screenshots you sent me. They will resolve this matter for us all. :cheers:
 
i know that i shouldnt ask for it but...can we see it or something?
 
i know that i shouldnt ask for it but...can we see it or something?

I'll hold back and wait for the mods to do their thing first. I'm not sure to post or not. We'll have to wait for now.
 
I'll hold back and wait for the mods to do their thing first. I'm not sure to post or not. We'll have to wait for now.
ok. i'll wait...but ****...i mean, ****...i mean...ugh...and i even received a warning...well, what's done it's now done...
 
:banghead:Tempted to delete my photo post now 🤬:mad:
 
:banghead:Tempted to delete my photo post now 🤬:mad:
Please refrain from acting out right now. We don't need the mods getting involved any further.
 
Please refrain from acting out right now. We don't need the mods getting involved any further.
I ment it as just culling the content of the post....
 
I ment it as just culling the content of the post....
You can do that, but do not act out in anger. I'm sure everyone's all stressed and angry over this.
 
We've been punked. Where's koutcher
 
Let's refrain for now. We don't want people to know that the thing is public.
 
Jimmie status at xbone being abe to play nfs2015 early: quite shaken
 
Ea doesn't appreciate some controversial characters from initial d
 
I know i have been here for a limited time but for a parent to act like that is unheard of. Why would a parent want to make it seem like their child is dead to everyone........ But I'll just sit here and sip my tea.
 
Last edited:
Important news, regarding the situation that is with torqueAE86, he is not dead he is still alive, his parents thought that online n GT was affecting his personal life n his grades were going down, so they made him promise to get off PSN n Kik etc. Plus the fact that his dad didn't want him to talk to strangers online, so his parents decided to act like he was dead so we would never talk or see him again, (this wasn't torque decision)
For as much as I'm pretty confused and pissed off by this, I'm still pretty happy to know that in the end there was no young guy dying on the street for a drunk idiot. His parents did this wrong in my opinion, they might have thought that we were "strangers on the internet", but we're still people and hearing of someone dying still gets to us pretty heavily. Still, thanks for this, I hope that one day he'll be able to join back here!
 
I know i have been here for a limited time but for a patent to act like that is unheard of. Why would a patent want to make it seem like their child is dead to everyone........ But I'll just sit here and so my tea.
Quite. If you believe that, then you'll believe anything. It sounds more like the behavior of a child.

Frankly there is no way he was unaware of the death story since he was the one who posted that fawning tribute to himself. Clearly he still believes that we are all idiots. He was given ample opportunity to explain himself but failed to do so when he had the chance, and chose to lie instead. As such, the matter is now closed from a moderation point of view. But here's a bit of friendly advice to former member TorqueAE86 - when you are in a hole, stop digging...

I hope that one day he'll be able to join back here!

TorqueAE86 is permanently banned from GTPlanet and his account will not be rising from the dead... unlike him.
 
Last edited:
Quite. If you believe that, then you'll believe anything. It sounds more like the behavior of a child.

Frankly there is no way he was unaware of the death story since he was the one who posted that fawning tribute to himself. Clearly he still believes that we are all idiots. He was given ample opportunity to explain himself but failed to do so when he had the chance, and chose to lie instead. As such, the matter is now closed from a moderation point of view. But here's a bit of friendly advice to former member TorqueAE86 - when you are in a hole, stop digging...



TorqueAE86 is permanently banned from GTPlanet and his account will not be rising from the dead... unlike him.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. :cheers:
 
Back