Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,490 views
I have news, but it needs to wait until @G_Parrilla finishes with his part of it.

In the meanwhile: This sentence is gramatically correct:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
 
I have news, but it needs to wait until @G_Parrilla finishes with his part of it.

In the meanwhile: This sentence is gramatically correct:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
I don't know what situation confuses me more, this one, or the other one.
 
Happy worst holiday Halloween
 
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around or able to play, but I got my ps3 and internet sorted out, so I hope I can get into some lobbies with you guys! :)
 

when 4 rotors arent enough...yes, it exist!
 
Last edited:
Zero, ssssshhhhh!
 
Great video.. i was laughing her ein the office for quite a while.. that poor car..
And this is why you inspect your cars, to make sure they aren't made of explodium.
 
And this is why you inspect your cars, to make sure they aren't made of explodium.
But explodium is lighter and makes the car faster than anything, plus the fact that it looks like aluminum passes inspections easily..
 
But explodium is lighter and makes the car faster than anything, plus the fact that it looks like aluminum passes inspections easily..
I thought that was magnesium?
 
Back