Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
image.jpg
 
So many games to play coming out this month, fallout 4 is next, all ready beat nfs so I can play fallout.
 
Sorry about the lack of activity and lobby guys, I've been busy on NFS 2015 and creating my own model of a Nissan Cima. :lol:

View attachment 477616

(It's ok now, because I completed it :cheers:)
I to have been on nfs, and in 8 minutes fallout 4
 
The setup reminds me of that scene with the Lamborghini in Fast 5 where they jump the car into the river.

The little soldier can be Vin Diesel ... Or Paul Walker if you insist lol.

-----

And it's a 308 GTS
 
I haven't been on lately sorry guys, just irl things right now.
Don't worry, it's been the same for me, two days ago was the I my day I could play for a couple of hours in the past week, I usually had time to just log in for the login bonus :/
 
I plan on creating a lobby tonight, anyone want to join in? I'm currently writing up some of the HR story. :cheers:
 
I plan on creating a lobby tonight, anyone want to join in? I'm currently writing up some of the HR story. :cheers:

What time would that be? I have class tonight, after work. I could possibly be on a bit before leaving for class and will definitely be on afterwards.
 
What time would that be? I have class tonight, after work. I could possibly be on a bit before leaving for class and will definitely be on afterwards.
...You're taking classes?
 
Back