Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
Lobby still up, now is raining, and it's soaking wet! Come have fun with us :cheers:

EDIT: Lobby down!
 
Last edited:
Anyone remember Gadget Racers (Choro HQ 1)?
 
Never heard of it :confused:
gadgetracers_ps2box_usa_org_01.jpg
 
Still never heard of it but it looks very interesting!
Brilliant and simple game. I loved it as a kid and I still love it as an adult.
 
Opening a touge lobby at Ura Rokko. :cheers:

Edit: Scratch that, I'm going to re-make Ura Rokko with correct elevation I think. :lol:

Edit 2: G is hosting now!

Edit 3: Ura Rokko V1.1 is now up! With that, I'm going to host a lobby there now. :cheers:

Edit 4: Lobby down
 
Last edited:
Opening a touge lobby at Ura Rokko. :cheers:

Edit: Scratch that, I'm going to re-make Ura Rokko with correct elevation I think. :lol:

Edit 2: G is hosting now!

Edit 3: Ura Rokko V1.1 is now up! With that, I'm going to host a lobby there now. :cheers:
anyone around?

making a lobby mayhaps
 
Like I promised, Gadget Racers gameplay.

Prepare for nostalgia, @Yusenkyo!

 
Sorry for the double post, but you guys need to see this!

 
So, I made Hakone Nanamagari V1.2 finally! :D

I think this will be about as good as it gets, as I can't find any areas with the correct elevation that is needed. :scared:

Also, lobby up!

Edit: Lobby down
 
Last edited:
guys...you cant believe this...oh, the imagination of the human being...
 
Looks like everyone is dead uh? :lol: I'd like to inform you guys that there is an event planned for this weekend, but I won't spoiler it for now :sly: also later today I'll be hosting a lobby, I have 4 hours of sleep and I've worked 15 hrs in the past two days but I need some relax anyway! I'll announce it here later :cheers:
 
Lack of drive to play the game for me at the moment.... It's like I need to play something not gt6 for a little while.
 
Lack of drive to play the game for me at the moment.... It's like I need to play something not gt6 for a little while.
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I'd boot the game and then get bored in two minutes. GTA helped me though, there were cars and destruction, best therapy if you ask me
 
Possible update today. Keep your eyes peeled, men.
 
I don't think the SF-R is a kei car...
 
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago, I'd boot the game and then get bored in two minutes. GTA helped me though, there were cars and destruction, best therapy if you ask me
Getting GTA for Christmas from the misses :)
 
Back