Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
What time would that be? I have class tonight, after work. I could possibly be on a bit before leaving for class and will definitely be on afterwards.

I'll be on at about 7-8PM GMT.

Edit: Also, part 1.6 is up in the HR story, it's edited into part 1.5, just after it.
 
Last edited:
...You're taking classes?

Yes, sir. Majoring in digital media production.

I'll be on at about 7-8PM GMT.

Edit: Also, part 1.6 is up in the HR story, it's edited into part 1.5, just after it.

Dang, that's 3-4pm EST. I get out of work at 4, hopefully you're still around when I get home.
 
I plan on creating a lobby tonight, anyone want to join in? I'm currently writing up some of the HR story. :cheers:
Not today :/ maybe tomorrow night? :cheers:
 
Hello guys, been a long time...



You might have noticed that I stopped making touge tracks anymore. Some a-hole out there thinks his are better, that he criticizes my Mt. Akina as if he thinks I'm competing with him.


However, there is a possibility that I'll make a return in the story with a new character and car.
 
Hello guys, been a long time...



You might have noticed that I stopped making touge tracks anymore. Some a-hole out there thinks his are better, that he criticizes my Mt. Akina as if he thinks I'm competing with him.


However, there is a possibility that I'll make a return in the story with a new character and car.
What happened to Kenjiro?
 
What happened to Kenjiro?



It's just a possibility anyway. Besides, Kenjiro still holds on to his notion of questioning the purpose of street racing. He could be stuck in a dead end or not. I have yet to decide, as I am working on with my other story.
 
Hello guys, been a long time...



You might have noticed that I stopped making touge tracks anymore. Some a-hole out there thinks his are better, that he criticizes my Mt. Akina as if he thinks I'm competing with him.


However, there is a possibility that I'll make a return in the story with a new character and car.
kinda reminds me of a character of NFS V: PU, Billy. recently got into the test driver division and he'll start talking smack about everyone and challenge everyone for proving everyone he's the best. yup, i think you're facing against your own "Billy" and there are 2 ways: either ignore it or well...

Oh! and by the way, Kaz, shall we go to Hakone Nanamagari? i need a few words with you...
 
Hello guys, been a long time...



You might have noticed that I stopped making touge tracks anymore. Some a-hole out there thinks his are better, that he criticizes my Mt. Akina as if he thinks I'm competing with him.


However, there is a possibility that I'll make a return in the story with a new character and car.
Screw'em there's like at least 3 copies of the same irl track from everyone.
 
Currently setting a record run using Kenjiro's R8...
 
Hey HR guys, could I ask you all to test two 13D specs I've been working on? Mister @KazaMR2 won't answer me so I thought I'd make the test specs public to seeif you guys find them balanced.

Also, I'm going to start creating "stat sheets" so that new members understand what traits each 13D and Zodiac car specializes in. It'll be a five block system with four stats covered: speed, acceleration, handling and braking. (believe me, braking matters) I'll have a prototype for the 512BB, Nissan Skyline and Viper GTS ready soon.

Chevrolet Silverado SST '02
850 HP/2400 KG (high accel, mild top speed)

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster
410 HP/1500 KG (low accel, good momentum and top end)
 
Last edited:
Just about to open a Wangan lobby! Hoping that we could do scene 2.0 today. :cheers:
 
Just wondering if there will ever be a drift class for the 600bhp - 1000bhp road cars????
 
Hmm... I guess we could think about adding another class. :cheers:
Speaking of adding stuff...Have you checked my test specs?
 
Lobby at Wangan is now up! :cheers:

Edit: Lobby down.
 
Last edited:
Lobby up at Wangan again! :cheers:

Edit: I tested the two cars, here is my verdict.

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ‘60 - 400hp/1,700kg
Chevrolet Silverado SST ‘02 - 600hp/1,890kg

Of course, subject to change and they aren't completely 'final spec'.

Also, as for the new additions...

Dome Zero ‘78 - 300hp/1,120kg

I've adjusted the Audi's spec, it'll be more even now.

Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 460hp/1,550kg
 
Last edited:
Lobby up at Wangan again! :cheers:

Edit: I tested the two cars, here is my verdict.

Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ‘60 - 400hp/1,700kg
Chevrolet Silverado SST ‘02 - 600hp/1,890kg

Of course, subject to change and they aren't completely 'final spec'.

Also, as for the new additions...

Dome Zero ‘78 - 300hp/1,120kg
Not too far off on the XNR. But god dang, I was 600 KG off on the SST?!

Edit: both of these will be Steel"s Wangan cars because his current one goes to Z spec.
 
Not too far off on the XNR. But god dang, I was 600 KG off on the SST?!

Edit: both of these will be Steel"s Wangan cars because his current one goes to Z spec.
Please not the XNR :crazy:
 
Hehe, the R8 is still god-like in the new spec. But I do notice a slower top end.

Probably I'll even use a stock gearbox for this.
 
Hehe, the R8 is still god-like in the new spec. But I do notice a slower top end.

Probably I'll even use a stock gearbox for this.
Too god-like...It's over 5 seconds ahead of the other top contenders (512BB/Countach)
 
Back